SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Where are your balls man?

If yoy don't want the party, don't pay for the party.
not that i dont want the party
im indifferent to it
doesnt matter
but she's my youngest
and was born a preemie at 24 weeks
she was born while my wife was only 5 months
no way i can just not celebrate her day
she a damn miracle
specially to not have any complications
yeah she can have it all

not that i dont want the party
im indifferent to it
doesnt matter
but she's my youngest
and was born a preemie at 24 weeks
she was born while my wife was only 5 months
no way i can just not celebrate her day
she a damn miracle
specially to not have any complications
yeah she can have it all

You making excuses.

You don't think the child deserves the price tag.

But wife told you to do it and you bend over and do it.

Again, have some honor.

You are big and bad when writing triple zeros on a receipt but when it comes to homeLife, your wife walks all over you AND makes you pay.

Funny how that works

You making excuses.

You don't think the child deserves the price tag.

But wife told you to do it and you bend over and do it.

Again, have some honor.

You are big and bad when writing triple zeros on a receipt but when it comes to homeLife, your wife walks all over you AND makes you pay.

Funny how that works
:rofl:

Only started going thru the pages of this thread recently. Y’all are hilarious.

I was a waiter at a hotel restaurant and got good tips. Manager gave me bigger parties and the section with more tables than others. Sunday nights were always bumping. Made enough to pay rent in a week. Cash was good but man I was dead tired every night I worked.

I’d like to say I tip accordingly but some workers just ain’t cutting it nowadays

Question...do a lot of yall look down on servers because you think they should be doing better job-wise? I mean, some of the rationale a few of you have behind not tipping is that their employers are the ones screwing them over :lol: Wouldn't that make you want to tip to help out just a tad, especially if the service was good?
No.

I can feel bad for the homeless and not support their panhandling. So I can feel bad for servers and not tip them.

A situation doesn't get better or fixed if you keep supporting a broken corrupt system.

Last edited:
On the military bases they have grocery stores that are referred to as "the commissary "
There are "baggers " who work at "the commissary " who bag all of your groceries and then take them to your car and put them in your car.
They do not get paid an hourly wage.
The only payment they receive are tips.

Would you tip them
Damn, so the military is corrupt as well you say?

Who would've thunk it given how they treat their veterans.

Inb4 I gotta study up on the vast issues and inner working of veteran's benefits and the problems in treating them right and providing for them.

Last edited:
Say your meal is $20
You tip $5 credit
$25 total

The server will go in the system and discount your meal so their tip will be bigger pause.
So instead of a $20 meal. It's now a $15 meal and their tip is $10

Only tip cash.

or dont tip at all
CE0B557C-CE19-44DA-B781-1E5ED65A627C.gif

Say your meal is $20
You tip $5 credit
$25 total

The server will go in the system and discount your meal so their tip will be bigger pause.
So instead of a $20 meal. It's now a $15 meal and their tip is $10

Only tip cash.

That makes no sense even if the person was to do this they would be creating a pattern that is easily tracked since someone is going to go through logbooks (daily more often than not) and looking at tips to make sure the person is getting paid properly. If Steve starts discounting random meals every shift that would be noticed pretty quick.

But even if the person were to do that how does this effect you since you have already paid and left? Its not like you didn't get a discount you should have or something.

Back
Top Bottom