SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

sorta kinda
my cut 20
kids cut 18
i just give 40 when i go get a cut
and never ask for change
I haven’t got my hair cut in Cali in a while.

I forgot y’all got stupid *** expensive haircuts out there; and honestly what you paid isn’t that crazy.

I haven’t got my hair cut in Cali in a while.

I forgot y’all got stupid *** expensive haircuts out there; and honestly what you paid isn’t that crazy.

I pay $20 for my cut in houston but leave a $5 tip.

But that’s just me.

Or even worse,a strip joint.
Word either or, but I meant the poker table in terms of dudes will have thousands at the table and subsequently leave those chips there when they go to the restroom/smoke break etc.
At the strip joint them girls or someone watching that bread at all times :lol:

I recently started getting more than 2-3 haircuts a year.. I really gotta pay $15/20 and then tip on top of that :smh: .. tipping makes sense when I’m paying you for a service you provide.. But I’m already paying you to cut my hair..

I have no problem tipping but that one gets me

I also don’t tip the people that wipe down your car after you get out of the car wash.. kinda feel bad but **** em :lol:. I used to tip at another car wash but that was the guy who applied tire shine by hand

I work for tips so I’m on both sides. Doesn’t bother me when I don’t get tipped because it’s usually the exception

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare def the dude at the strip club dragging 1’s with his feet so that he can take them... thinking he’s sneaky and ****.

PartialShockingCheetah-max-1mb.gif

I recently started getting more than 2-3 haircuts a year.. I really gotta pay $15/20 and then tip on top of that :smh: .. tipping makes sense when I’m paying you for a service you provide.. But I’m already paying you to cut my hair..

I have no problem tipping but that one gets me

I also don’t tip the people that wipe down your car after you get out of the car wash.. kinda feel bad but **** em :lol:. I used to tip at another car wash but that was the guy who applied tire shine by hand

I work for tips so I’m on both sides. Doesn’t bother me when I don’t get tipped because it’s usually the exception

I'm :rofl: at you complaining about paying $20 at most for a cut. Most places in 2019 charge more. Welcome to the real world.

Back
Top Bottom