SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Service has to be absolute **** for me not to tip, if it's just bad I'll tip 5-10% to let them know and usually leave a note on the receipt, I'm not hard to please, just bring my food on time and get the order right....probably 2 times in my life I didn't tip and actually complained to management before leaving.

really? she remembered you from Halloween, how many people would she have run into since then that didn't tip

What is average service to you OP?

You want shorty to massage your back while you eat b?

Last edited:
Non tippers are the reason some establishment already include the 15% gratuity fee...you dudes wanna cheap out on a couple of bucks, before you know it that tip is gonna be already on the bill at PREMIUM....some places charging 20-25% :x

Man I don't know... I do tip but making a TIP a requirement is ridiculous. They need to pay their workers more. Lord knows they're giving less than min to the illegal wage works who clean the place

I've tipped
Just not for average service

so what they have jump through hoops and be all annoying with fake smiles. most people are too busy serving other tables. it's like ordering at fast pace spot. they don't have the time to ask you personal questions and acting like they are your best friend.

I've tipped
Just not for average service

so what they have jump through hoops and be all annoying with fake smiles. most people are too busy serving other tables. it's like ordering at fast pace spot. they don't have the time to ask you personal questions and acting like they are your best friend.
Place was empty it just opened for the day
She was talking to her coworkers chilling
But I didn't trip or complain

As a former valet, I really feel like most people don't realize the significance of a tip unless you've had a job where you depend on receiving tips.

Service has to be absolute **** for me not to tip, if it's just bad I'll tip 5-10% to let them know and usually leave a note on the receipt, I'm not hard to please, just bring my food on time and get the order right....probably 2 times in my life I didn't tip and actually complained to management before leaving.
Regardless of how you feel, he is not OBLIGATED to tip. Point blank. If he didn't want to tip, nothing you say about your perfect life will make him feel any other way.

I don't tip

Only when I'm ordering to go though

ok so which one of these did they not do

Clear table in timely manner
Give check in timely manner
Check on us
Refill our drinks

if a few bucks means that much to you then you should be boiling water for ramen noodles

I commend you for standing up for your right/belief even though I believe in tipping. But good **** on keeping calm. It's ridiculous to force someone to pay extra if they don't want to. It's assisnine.

ok so which one of these did they not do

Clear table in timely manner
Give check in timely manner
Check on us
Refill our drinks
First
And last thing
Also gave dirty dish and had to request another
Like I said though service was average