SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Where do you clowns get this crap from so brainwashed.. its amazing that people just accept tipping beacause there told too... And can we stop with this lie that business owners can't afford to pay there workers

Do you shop at Walmart? Because you know, the taxpayers subsidize their work force.

Just because you can justify not tipping, doesn't mean people who do tip are clowns. However, the jokes on me because I already know how most NT'ers get down, so it's no surprise.

yeah i do it at a local fish place because i pick up all the time. 

it just seems right. 
Help me understand this logic.

You are continuing to give them service. That is your gift to them.

They are continuing to give you good food. That is their gift from you.

Are they throwing in extra pieces of whiting each time you go? 

I mean what exactly are you getting out out of tipping them for take out?

I was taught the same thing growing up but the older I've gotten I stopped tipping below average service.

This is well within your right, I've definitely held back a tip for crappy service. There's nothing wrong with that, however, the blanket "I refuse to tip just Cuz I'm not brainwashed" is foolish and those folks need to go to McDonald's or Burger King with that foolishness.

Do you shop at Walmart? Because you know, the taxpayers subsidize their work force.

Just because you can justify not tipping, doesn't mean people who do tip are clowns. However, the jokes on me because I already know how most NT'ers get down, so it's no surprise.
I tip when I eat out but for good service ..dudes in here acting like tipping makes you a good person

Tipping on takeout?? WHAT????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They see suckas like you comin.

I feel bad because honestly a lot of servers are not payed well, so I leave them a tip if they make the experience enjoyable for me. Doubling the tax on your bill and using that much as a tip isn't really that much to ask for. 

Consumerism at it's finest. No tipping on a nike forum.
Never met a person who doesn't tip.

:smh: glad ya no tipping dudes stay in your own circles.

Only people I've ever been around in life that have issues with tipping in general are broke dudes.

With that being said I'm not tipping for poor service but folks talking about the waitress has to turn backflips to get a tip at all are usually broke dudes trying to justify their actions.

Last edited:

Last time I went to the strip club and ordered 8 shots they said 20% was automatically included in the bill
sick.gif
Probably would've only tipped like $5-10 instead of the $20+ they included. Like I wasn't already throwing enough one dollar bills around
mean.gif

But I mean, I shared this in another thread... I ordered a few drinks for myself and two friends at a bar one night. I had $18 cash on me. Told myself if the tab was $18 I'm not leaving a tip. Just out of convenience for myself and I'd tip next time. Well, it was exactly $18 so I didn't tip. Then my friends acted like I had just murdered someone. And my one friend took his food he was eating and moved to the end of the bar to eat away from me. Like I was the scum of the earth. They were trippin' hard over nothing IMO.
Scumbag Henny couldn't pull an extra few bucks from his JE hoody.
I was out of cash. Do I really deserve to be judged in this situation when I regularly tip 20%? Apparently one time not tipping is enough to be condemned by your closest friends
laugh.gif

Yes I had my credit card on me and could've used that. But I chose to spend the remaining cash I had instead. I paid for my drinks.
Yes, you are a terrible human being and your life will be further condemned for this one grievance.

laugh.gif

Consumerism at it's finest. No tipping on a nike forum.
Never met a person who doesn't tip.

:smh: glad ya no tipping dudes stay in your own circles.

Why are you mad though?

This is what I don't understand... People in here getting upset about the way others choose to live their lives. They are not hurting anyone or breaking any laws and yet the behavior is looked down upon by A LOT of people in here.

Worry about your damn selves and don't let others saving money while you spend yours bother you. Y'all look silly throwing away your hard earned money for poor service "just cuz" you're supposed to tip. Nah, FOH.

Go live in another country where there is no tipping for a while and your perspective will change. The first time I was chased out of a restaurant and given my money back after leaving a tip my perspective changed on how silly tipping really is.

It's an American construct.

And I choose to tip my barber, waiters, and other service providers when they do their job in a way that satisfies ME, the customer.

You should NEVER have to feel guilty or bad about yourself for not tipping somewhere. If the person complains about not being tipped and tries to shame you, well, I think that's extremely rude and should never happen.

Last edited:
Why are you mad though?

This is what I don't understand... People in here getting upset about the way others choose to live their lives. They are not hurting anyone or breaking any laws and yet the behavior is looked down upon by A LOT of people in here.

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

Last edited:
I had a bartender try to shame me because I didn't tip him a while back. I politely explained to him that I didn't tip him because most the time I was there he was too busy trying to flirt with some female customer and treated every time I asked to order another beer as if I was cack blocking him. That shaming stuff doesn't work for me. Provide crappy service, get a crappy prize when that time to tip comes.

Why are you mad though?

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

I had a bartender try to shame me because I didn't tip him a while back. I politely explained to him that I didn't tip him because most the time I was there he was too busy trying to flirt with some female customer and treated every time I asked to order another beer as if I was cack blocking him. That shaming stuff doesn't work for me. Provide crappy service, get a crappy prize when that time to tip comes.

You guys get it.

Why are you mad though?

Worry about your damn selves and don't let others saving money while you spend yours bother you. Y'all look silly throwing away your hard earned money for poor service "just cuz" you're supposed to tip. Nah, FOH.

Go live in another country where there is no tipping for a while and your perspective will change. The first time I was chased out of a restaurant and given my money back after leaving a tip my perspective changed on how silly tipping really is.

And I choose to tip my barber, waiters, and other service providers when they do their job in a way that satisfies ME, the customer.

You should NEVER have to feel guilty or bad about yourself for not tipping somewhere. If the person complains about not being tipped and tries to shame you, well, I think that's extremely rude and should never happen.

Not mad, just dumbfounded and dissapointed by the excuses when tipping IS part of the dining culture in America.
This is a forum where we converse on said topic, no?
I'm glad you understand it's a American construct. Not in other countries, so it is you who should leave. You should feel bad. You're not that good of a person if you have to clam on to a couple bucks because of stuborness and just being overall cheap. Don't like it? Don't want to feel berated? Don't order food you can't afford. Don't live in a country that supports tipping. It's that simple. Why is this such an abstruse concept? You look at it as "throwing away money". Guess I'm in the small majority that thinks money comes and goes. Money is simply a tool. That pocket change won't make your life any more happy but it might to some waiter making less than min wage. I don't agree that the customer is expected to pay for the wage difference. It should land on the restaurant. Of course, you do know if this happens. The price of the food will go up. You will then be obligated to pay more. Hence, if you can't afford the tip, you can't afford the meal.

Last edited:

Why are you mad though?

Not mad, just dumbfounded and dissapointed by the excuses when tipping IS part of the dining culture in America. Not in other countries, so it is you who should leave. You should feel bad. You're not that good of a person if you have to clam on to a couple bucks because of stuborness and just being overall cheap. Don't like it? Don't want to feel berated? Don't order food you can't afford. Don't live in a country that supports tipping. It's that simple. Why is this such an abstruse concept?
MURICA!!!!!!

Dude said he tip bad service 15% and good service 20%. But then y'all sham the non tippers :lol:

His statement alone let's u know people are just brainwashed and tip to make themselves feel better. Obviously tipping got dudes feeling accomplished and like they made it. Only non tippers grow up poor, are on welfare, usually broke etc. So because u tip u feel like u don't come from poverty? Aren't a broke boy? Stop it. Internet giving them lame dudes voices. And I tip, I just don't think it's mandatory. I had a chick tell me one day like, it's cheaper if u just get this then that rather order it together blah blah etc. I'm like, or yeah baby girl a real one, she rather save me money than make her greedy bosses money, she gonna get this 5 when I'm done eating.

i've said it earlier in this thread but there are plenty of wealthy folks who tip really poorly or don't tip at all. equating poverty to poor tipping is nonsense. using an argument like that just reinforces what ced and others said earlier about warped personal validation.

Last edited:
It's a tenet that can be applied in life: reward good behavior, punish bad behavior.

Dude said he tip bad service 15% and good service 20%. But then y'all sham the non tippers
laugh.gif

His statement alone let's u know people are just brainwashed and tip to make themselves feel better. Obviously tipping got dudes feeling accomplished and like they made it. Only non tippers grow up poor, are on welfare, usually broke etc. So because u tip u feel like u don't come from poverty? Aren't a broke boy? Stop it. Internet giving them lame dudes voices. And I tip, I just don't think it's mandatory. I had a chick tell me one day like, it's cheaper if u just get this then that rather order it together blah blah etc. I'm like, or yeah baby girl a real one, she rather save me money than make her greedy bosses money, she gonna get this 5 when I'm done eating.
I'd have asked her for her number
i've said it earlier in this thread but there are plenty of wealthy folks who tip really poorly or don't tip at all. equating poverty to poor tipping is nonsense. using an argument like that just reinforces what ced said earlier.
Dudes wanna talk about class while viciously attacking someone's character and shaming billions of impoverished people for their position in life in the same damn post. I wanna know who the **** raised them.

Last time I went to the strip club and ordered 8 shots they said 20% was automatically included in the bill :x Probably would've only tipped like $5-10 instead of the $20+ they included. Like I wasn't already throwing enough one dollar bills around :smh:

But I mean, I shared this in another thread... I ordered a few drinks for myself and two friends at a bar one night. I had $18 cash on me. Told myself if the tab was $18 I'm not leaving a tip. Just out of convenience for myself and I'd tip next time. Well, it was exactly $18 so I didn't tip. Then my friends acted like I had just murdered someone. And my one friend took his food he was eating and moved to the end of the bar to eat away from me. Like I was the scum of the earth. They were trippin' hard over nothing IMO.

This dude going out to a bar in Lux Chelsea's and John Elliot down to the socks with 18$ cash to his name :rofl:

Last time I went to the strip club and ordered 8 shots they said 20% was automatically included in the bill
sick.gif
Probably would've only tipped like $5-10 instead of the $20+ they included. Like I wasn't already throwing enough one dollar bills around
mean.gif

This dude going out to a bar in Lux Chelsea's and John Elliot down to the socks with 18$ cash to his name
roll.gif
Broke with Expensive Taste

smokin.gif

Hard working man needs to go grocery shopping, set his oen table, serve his own food and wash his own dishes instead of trying to slide off with letting someone else do it for them for free. Broke *** ******. Not tipping is broke boy excuse #1. Knowing dam well its about YOU needing that extra $10 until your next check and not some type of principle concerning the concept of tipping. Get ur paper up or eat them ramens in your cupboard clown.

This guy resorting to personal attacks over comments he doesn't agree with, typical internet clown. All these years on NT and you haven't grown up one bit. Anyway, since you must have your head in a hole somewhere, there are many well know rich terrible tippers. Keep believing the hype that it's the customer's job to pay for dish washing/walking to the table with a tray through tipping. If it was, you would have to tip by law. There restaurant owner love people with your mentality. Go ahead and feel sorry for the waiters so they don't have to. Since you must know, I do tip and best believe its based on service.

Back
Top Bottom