SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

what about other restaurants that are starting to do that, like fast casuals that bring your food to your table after you order?

are we going to make that American custom?

this whole american custom ******** is dumb. tip when you get good to exceptional service, not because you have to.

You don't have to do anything, bruh. That's where logic goes out the window for you guys. You don't have to go to a restaurant to eat. If you go out to eat though, expect that tipping is part of the meal. It goes hand in hand with a dining experience. It's been that way before any of us we're born. I'm curious what cities you guys are stiffing waiters. Can't be NY.

Last edited:
Should I tip my Chic-Fil-A people? They are extremely nice and courteous, bring my food to my table and refill my drinks.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You can tip whoever you want, fast food employees probably aren't even allowed to accept tips, tho.

I tip Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts all the time because I rarely ever have to pay for my stuff there.

Can't believe Americans are so brainwashed that they think these businesses can't pay there workers a livable wage like its hilarious how you will call someone cheap for not tipping but not the employer

If you go out to eat though, expect that tipping is part of the meal. It goes hand in hand with a dining experience.

so is quality service. if i dont get that, then why tip?

continue to harbor the idealism that servers dont have to do anything but drop a menu off, take your order, bring your food, and bring your check and they get an automatic 20%.

some dining experience.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he's already stated he doesn't tip of the service was bad.

Also, has anyone on Team Non-Tip even defined "quality service"?

Seems like some of you are expecting lap dances for dessert.

Can't believe Americans are so brainwashed that they think these businesses can't pay there workers a livable wage like its hilarious how you will call someone cheap for not tipping but not the employer

Don't be lazy. We already went through the failure of restaurants in the first year of opening and labor costs. Facts were shown. None from the opposing argument on this.

Should I tip my Chic-Fil-A people? They are extremely nice and courteous, bring my food to my table and refill my drinks.

They are rooted in religion so yes. Don't tell me you don't give 10% to your religion. :rolleyes (sarcasm)

There really hasn't been any good argument not to tip when you dine. My favorite is the brainwashed phrase though. Money is a social construct. It's not real, guys. Money hasn't been backed by gold for a long time now. Yet, we just agree on it having value since it's accepted everywhere. Hmmm. I wonder how that can apply to this topic....

:lol: topic is done with all this fast food talk. Acting like you never been out anywhere else. Sounds like they're taking your soul when you tip. Anyway. I can't believe such a mundane aspect of life is so important for non tippers. It's not even a thought for most people I know when we eat out. Harboring such disdain for such a trivial aspect of life will eventually hinder and negatively affect your experiences going out. Stop balling on a budget. Live within your means. Understand that it's part of going out. It's part of the adult world in America. Time to start acting as adults, gentlemen.

Last edited:

:rofl:

They don't even know what they are talking about bro, they could just own up to being cheap AF and get on with life....dudes wanna talk about "exceptional" service....for 3$ dudes want fire dancers and jugglers bringing them their food....they can't grasp all this noice they making over a couple of bucks and have the audacity to say is not about the money or being cheap, you a penny pinching cheapstake if you gotta make excuses for not dropping an extra couple of bucks on your table after you've been served.

Don't be lazy. We already went through the failure of restaurants in the first year of opening and labor costs. Facts were shown. None from the opposing arguement on this.
They are rooted in religion so yes. Don't tell me you don't give 10% to your religion. :rolleyes (sarcasm)

There really hasn't been any good arguement not to tip when you dine. My favorite is the brainwashed phrase though. Money is a social construct. It's not real, guys. Money hasn't been backed by gold for a long time now. Yet, we just agree on it having value since it's accepted everywhere. Hmmm. I wonder how that can apply to this topic....

:lol: topic is done with all this fast food talk. Acting like you never been out anywhere else. Sounds like they're taking your soul when you tip. Anyway. I can't believe such a mundane aspect of life is so important for non tippers. It's not even a thought for most people I know when we eat out. Harboring such disdain for such a trivial aspect of life will eventually hinder and negatively affect your experiences going out. Stop balling on a budget. Live within your means. Understand that it's part of going out. Time to start acting as adults, gentlemen.

Nail, meet hammer.

Couldn't have said it better...team No-tip is about the pettiest group of dudes I've come across on here...like dawg, really think about it, on average tips are no more than 5-10$ extra bucks, some of you are probably also team-YNS so I'd say your average tip is probably less than 5$

Don't be lazy. We already went through the failure of restaurants in the first year of opening and labor costs. Facts were shown. None from the opposing arguement on this.

There really hasn't been any good arguement not to tip when you dine. My favorite is the brainwashed phrase though. Money is a social construct. It's not real, guys. Money hasn't been backed by gold for a long time now. Yet, we just agree on it having value since it's accepted everywhere. Hmmm. I wonder how that can apply to this topic....

:lol: topic is done with all this fast food talk. Acting like you never been out anywhere else. Sounds like they're taking your soul when you tip. Anyway. I can't believe such a mundane aspect of life is so important for non tippers. It's not even a thought for most people I know when we eat out. Harboring such disdain for such a trivial aspect of life will eventually hinder and negatively affect your experiences going out. Stop balling on a budget. Live within your means. Understand that it's part of going out. Time to start acting as adults, gentlemen.
Those business go under with or without tipping wth are you talking about

Cant believe this thread is still going on.....

People who dont tip because they dont agree with tipping are self-entitled jerks who should not be eating at restaurants.  Not tipping for bad service is one thing (and acceptable).  Not tipping because you dont believe in it is classless, petty and cheap.  Period.

You can tip whoever you want, fast food employees probably aren't even allowed to accept tips, tho.

I tip Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts all the time because I rarely ever have to pay for my stuff there.

Don't try to turn this page into a pissing contest too.

Cant believe this thread is still going on.....

People who dont tip because they dont agree with tipping are self-entitled jerks who should not be eating at restaurants.  Not tipping for bad service is one thing (and acceptable).  Not tipping because you dont believe in it is classless, petty and cheap.  Period.

isn't the point of eating at sit-down restaurants to feel self-entitled?

quality service to me:
1) the expectations of the servers meet the expectations of the food. better food = better service
2) do something other than menu > order > food > bill and have a pleasant attitude while doing so.

I tip, by the way. i just feel the standards are getting lower because of people making other people feel obligated to tip.

Last edited:
isn't the point of eating at sit-down restaurants to feel self-entitled?

How often do you go to restaurants?
I eat out for the food. I'm not a chef. My cooking will never be as good as most places I frequent,etc. Wont mention names cause then you guys will say I'm bragging. :rolleyes Also for social gathering. Get to hang with friends. How silly would I feel being self entitled at a red lobster? :lol:
I don't get the self entitlement argument.
It sounds like some of you really distant yourself from other human beings. Waiters are people too.

Last edited:
How often do you go to restaurants?
I eat out for the food. I'm not a chef. My cooking will never be as good as most places I frequent,etc. Wont mention names cause then you guys will say I'm bragging. :rolleyes Also for social gathering. Get to hang with friends. How silly would I feel being self entitled at a red lobster? :lol:
I don't get the self entitlement argument.
It sounds like some of you really distant yourself from other human beings. Waiters are people too.

Homie is tripping with the self -entitlement comment. He should be more self-entitled and remove that mole from his face. Then tip the dermalogist afterwards, because removal of that thing will require going above and beyond the scope of employment.

Back
Top Bottom