So I have a ghost in my house... Vol. Help

First off, I've never experienced paranormal stuff, and although I'm a believer of lots, ghost were never am interest of mine... But my family and I have experienced some really weird stuff recently, and I need advice on what to do... I'm no believer in god the least, and neither is my girl, but she's half Salvadoran, so she's a beg believerif ghosts and whatnot... She's put down salt and holy water and burned sage throughout the house... I'm actually getting weirded now based off what happened today... here's a quick run down...

Myself, my girl and our son moved to a town house in August... Built in 40's for military usage originally... We've heard strange sounds throughout our stay here, but always accounted for it with logic (cat, neighbors, airport close by)... But then stuff started happening... Weird noises from a specific part of room you can't identify... I was playing with my son in his room, and a small bath toy just fell out of mid air and landed with a thud, only saw it with my peripheral vision.... 2 days ago, a sauté pan, sitting flat on our counter, jumped off if it flipping on air between my son and my girl... And just now, I received a call, to my free text wifi app number I use for only dab delivery, from an unknown number with a girl just whistling on the other side...

I'm Bugging out and need some help here...

Myself, my girl and our son moved to a town house in August... Built in 40's

Nope

Weird noises from a specific part of room you can't identify...

Nope

I was playing with my son in his room, and a small bath toy just fell out of mid air and landed with a thud, only saw it with my peripheral vision....

Nope nope..

2 days ago, a sauté pan, sitting flat on our counter, jumped off if it flipping on air between my son and my girl...

Noooppe
And just now, I received a call, to my free text wifi app number I use for only dab delivery, from an unknown number with a girl just whistling on the other side...

Aw heeeelllll naww

giphy (25).gif

Call these guys bro.

Back
Top Bottom