So I have a ghost in my house... Vol. Help

The next time you see something spooky just drop your pants and whip it out. You gotta let him know whos boss

The next time you see something spooky just drop your pants and whip it out. You gotta let him know whos boss

I've been in that situation already... Both girl and kid were sound asleep.. So I decided to take a nice long deuce in my solitude... But I swear I heard and felt someone walking outside bathroom door... Stood up buck naked off toilet and opened door up to absolutely nothing there...

Interesting. Possibly could be haunted. I’ve experienced the paranormal growing up. IMO, you can try to contact the entity. But that can be good or bad.

I'll never forget when my dad passed away almost two years ago, the day of his wake. We have a clock in the kitchen that has never been moved, not even to change a battery, since we moved into this house over 3 years ago. In the middle of the night, my gf heard a bang in the middle of the night, woke her up from a deep sleep. She didn't say anything though til later in the morning.

Sure enough, when I woke up, the clock was face up on the floor.....

I'm not Catholic but I would call a priest to help you with that. Also, see if there are any local Botanica's in your city. They would be able to help as well.

The spirits you have are in general not happy. There can be a vast amount of things wrong that you need a professional spiritualist of any serious practice to help you with. They could want you to get out, provide a shrine, appeasement, or just want get your attention to name a few. You need a professional for what you have going on there. Your going to need to get rid of them or find a way to live with them.

If you have any of the old items from before you bought the house stored, either remove them or put them in one location. Let your girl decide since she is the more spiritual one. If your girl has a older person in the family that is into that kind of stuff get them involved.

Chanting is a immediate fix. Simply telling the spirits to calm down, leave or to stop is a good start but then again it could piss them off so get a professional. Hearing stuff is one thing but when items start moving in a dangerous manner that is a whole other story.

Monitor the hell out of your children until what you are going through is resolved. If it was just you and your girl that's one thing but if the spirits want to influence something your children would be the first target.

There’s a controversial method to get rid of ghosts. It’s been around since the early 80’s I think. A lot of people aren’t really a fan

DE964CDC-EE17-4AA2-A8A3-F51487D89A8A.jpeg

The spirits start this way just messing with you to wear you down op. It’s gonna get worse soon scratches, hits, etc cold dead spots in da crib too.

Very thankful to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford for believing in my skills as a trainer. Rusty already outlined the key to victory in your fight. I suspect that celticspride34 celticspride34 has pretty good hand speed and decent power in both hands. When fighting a fighter that uses paranormal activity to confuse and beat their opponents, working off the jab in the early rounds is a must. Conserve energy and don't load up on your shots as ghosts have incredible defense and you won't hit one clean in the first half of the fight. I would recommend using lateral movement as ghosts expect you to move back not side to side which will allow you to unload an uppercut.
markiplier_punching_a_ghost_in_the_dick_by_lemonsouda-d8enybh.png

Interesting. Possibly could be haunted. I’ve experienced the paranormal growing up. IMO, you can try to contact the entity. But that can be good or bad.
Worse idea ive ever heard. You gotta sell the house and hope it doesnt follow you. Or burn the house down for insurance money

I'm not Catholic but I would call a priest to help you with that. Also, see if there are any local Botanica's in your city. They would be able to help as well.

The spirits you have are in general not happy. There can be a vast amount of things wrong that you need a professional spiritualist of any serious practice to help you with. They could want you to get out, provide a shrine, appeasement, or just want get your attention to name a few. You need a professional for what you have going on there. Your going to need to get rid of them or find a way to live with them.

If you have any of the old items from before you bought the house stored, either remove them or put them in one location. Let your girl decide since she is the more spiritual one. If your girl has a older person in the family that is into that kind of stuff get them involved.

Chanting is a immediate fix. Simply telling the spirits to calm down, leave or to stop is a good start but then again it could piss them off so get a professional. Hearing stuff is one thing but when items start moving in a dangerous manner that is a whole other story.

Monitor the hell out of your children until what you are going through is resolved. If it was just you and your girl that's one thing but if the spirits want to influence something your children would be the first target.

So far nothing with Lil Savage.. Doesn't talk to corners with nothing in it or anything... The second a physical anything like scratches occur, I'm sending my girl and son to her mom's until further notice... I'll be breaking the lease at the point too.... We already plan on moving when our lease is up on August....

If you have kids then get rid of them or leave them at the house.

Everybody knows the spirits always come for the kids.

I was going through similar stuff at my old house. seeing things, feeling things.
and I also got a call on my phone, which was couple days new, new number, only mom and brothers had my number. I got a creepy call from mexico (we have no contacts in mexico) and it was a lady rifling off my aunts and uncles names and then she said my mom's mom is really sick. I kept asking who it was and she kept repeating every old person in my family and that my mom's mom is sick.
weird stuff kept happening til I moved.

I was going through similar stuff at my old house. seeing things, feeling things.
and I also got a call on my phone, which was couple days new, new number, only mom and brothers had my number. I got a creepy call from mexico (we have no contacts in mexico) and it was a lady rifling off my aunts and uncles names and then she said my mom's mom is really sick. I kept asking who it was and she kept repeating every old person in my family and that my mom's mom is sick.
weird stuff kept happening til I moved.

Was you mom sick?

Back
Top Bottom