So I just saw 500 Days of Summer and...................

first time i saw it i felt the way most people do, that summer was messed up but on the second time, i realized it was dudes fault because he wanted love so bad he assumed she care more than she did

i didnt realize how delusional he was because your watching from his point of view, but then when u watch it all back you see that she never really wanted to be serious with him

I swear...people on NT are mad late with this movie. it's been for awhile now and people are just talking about it.

But I disliked Summer. I don't know about not trusting women though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

When he went on a date after they broke up, the girl broke it down correctly. Summer told him ahead of time she wasn't looking for a relationship, she wanted to keep it casual, and it wasn't her fault her fell in love with her.

She was in the wrong by not telling him about the fiance before her party, but everything else wasn't her fault.

x2

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Summer is a fu%$ing Bit*%

I cant believe  her.

This movie makes me feel like if should never trust a woman.

I know dude was a simp but man come on now.

what you guys think?
MOB

i went on a date to this movie
smh.gif

roll.gif
it was awkward because i was like summer and the guy reminded me of my date... so....

I think this whole movie sums up the whole 'Treat them mean, keep them keen' attitude some Women use

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Summer said from the beginning she didn't want a boyfriend....
Yet she slept with him and went to his place on that rainy night. Plus, she saw him way too much if they were only "friends". Let's keep it real-- she was a jerk, he was a simp.

hmmm my bf and i are going through problems.. so we SHOULDNT watch this movie together ? lol . i already made him hate women :/

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

hmmm my bf and i are going through problems.. so we SHOULDNT watch this movie together ? lol . i already made him hate women :/
Yep. Definitely pass as it might upset him
laugh.gif

This user said it best in another post my thoughts:
Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Movies to avoid: 500 days of summer, check
I'vebeen telling people this. Watching with a girl or by yourself--- avoidthe film. It's a simp's battle cry and an examination of the femalejerk.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Your boyfriend lost when he decided to stick around even after the @%%%*@%% you put him through while you made up your mind between him and some other dude.

This movie was downright awful.

Even my girl, who's a sucker for this kinda %@@$, thought it was terrible...

I disagree.

She told dude from jump what the deal was.
She was the female version of guess what....... A MALE.

so if you think summer's a
censoredua3.gif
, wait till you hear about half of the male population..

Back
Top Bottom