So I just saw 500 Days of Summer and...................

mad.gif

I tried sleeping it off last night and thismovie has been bugging me trough out the day.

There was a part of the movie where she says that she has never told her personal stuff to anybody. Where the narrator was saying that she has never let anybody in her own apartment.

Seriously this was some foul stuff.

I just can not get over it.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

mad.gif

I tried sleeping it off last night and thismovie has been bugging me trough out the day.

There was a part of the movie where she says that she has never told her personal stuff to anybody. Where the narrator was saying that she has never let anybody in her own apartment.

Seriously this was some foul stuff.

I just can not get over it.
get used to it.. it'll happen to you a couple times if it hasn't happened already. i've had this same situation happen twice in 8 months.

The reality and expectation scene was on point.

Autumn is bad as hell though.

It was a pretty good movie. I felt bad for dude after all the $%$ Summer put him through but after he met Autumn (Minka Kelly is the truth 
pimp.gif
) at the interview I would say he got the best end of the deal...

How do you know somebody isn't for you though until you try it out and see if they are a good fit for you or not?

This.. going through this at the moment.

I just don't like getting hurt or hurting others - but you've got to try it and find out right?  So much can be said, bout how you guys can click and get a long - and rightly so - it should be a forecast of whats to happen.  But still theres doubts - is that normal?

Honestly this movie just made me break up with the girl I was with for the past 8 months because it was the same +*+#. This movie is what made me dead it so anyone whos on the fence about whether their relationship is worth it or not should watch this movie. Much appreciated

Ever since I saw Juno, I've grown fond of these quirky romantic comedies.

Oh, and I believe that Summer's only $*%! up was not telling dude about her engagement. Anything else was just all in dude's head, word to the Reality/Expectation scene.

I can't believe she invited him to her engagement party. THAT's the part that got me mad. Summer was way too blunt about it at the end too.

500 Days = most of my past relationships, and I haven't even seen it yet.
Probably going to end up breaking up with my girl right when I finish if I do.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

500 Days = most of my past relationships, and I haven't even seen it yet.
Probably going to end up breaking up with my girl right when I finish if I do.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

yall dont understand

i take summers side on this one - she broke up with dude cuz he wasnt "the one" for her, she just had this feeling that there was something missing and she wasnt sure he was "the one"..

thats why she was cryin during the wedding scene when they went to the movies, it was killing her inside that no matter how much she wanted him to be the one, there was just something missing...

i could relate in terms of my current 3 year gf
that's cool and all but she led him on during the entire first half of the movie. she knew how he felt and if she really felt like she didn't wanna get involved, she shouldn't have gotten involved to begin with. but instead she did, knowing he felt that strongly about her, and continued to lead him on only to just crush his emotions in the end.
She already told him that she just wanted a casual relationship...its not her fault the simp caught feelings.
eyes.gif
  I don't even feel bad for the dude (its just a movie) but even in real life...he knew ahead of time what she wanted.

What a great movie.....awesome to see a romantic flic from a guys perspective

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

yall dont understand

i take summers side on this one - she broke up with dude cuz he wasnt "the one" for her, she just had this feeling that there was something missing and she wasnt sure he was "the one"..

thats why she was cryin during the wedding scene when they went to the movies, it was killing her inside that no matter how much she wanted him to be the one, there was just something missing...

that's cool and all but she led him on during the entire first half of the movie. she knew how he felt and if she really felt like she didn't wanna get involved, she shouldn't have gotten involved to begin with. but instead she did, knowing he felt that strongly about her, and continued to lead him on only to just crush his emotions in the end.
She already told him that she just wanted a casual relationship...its not her fault the simp caught feelings.
eyes.gif
  I don't even feel bad for the dude (its just a movie) but even in real life...he knew ahead of time what she wanted.
she didnt want a relationship but she was the one who wanted to have sex..... soooo...

Originally Posted by GucciMane

yall dont understand

eyes.gif
she didnt want a relationship but she was the one who wanted to have sex..... soooo...
sex =/= relationship

Originally Posted by GucciMane

yall dont understand

eyes.gif
And how many times as a guy have you not wanted a relationship out of a girl, but only sex? 

Like I brought up before, for everyone who is criticizing Summer, how many are guilty of leading on girls in your own life just for sex?

Back
Top Bottom