So I just watched Limitless.. Vol. Magic Pill

Originally Posted by bence23

IT'S CALLED ADDERALL

I thought about this through the whole movie
laugh.gif

There would be a pill that would make you skinny, before there was one that would make you smart.

Decent Flick

Surprised no one brought up the Vampire homage with him drinking his blood after he killed the Russian dude.................... Worst part of the whole movie.............Otherwise...The Sequel is on its way

nootropics

aniracetam +choline + fish oil + small amount of caffine

thank me later

Originally Posted by carbon16

IT'S CALLED ADDERALL

I thought about this through the whole movie
laugh.gif
That's all this movie's about honestly.
If anyone could get their hands on unlimited amounts of 30mg adderall's, ate 1 every 8 hours for 3 days and applied themselves strictly to options/stock market.....you wouldn't sleep a long with gaining an insane amount of knowledge. You do that for weeks straight and accumulate the right amount of bread to invest, then the sky is the limit.

With this said, I enjoyed the movie.

movie was awful..
brad coop is not a believable actor..

i mean .. if you take this pill that makes you smart.. why did he get caught like 3 times??

Surprised no one brought up the Vampire homage with him drinking his blood after
he killed the Russian dude.................... Worst part of the whole movie

laugh.gif
Yea that was crazy

And did he really kill that chick then when he was blacking out or whatever?

Or was he just on the scene? Cuz that bodyguard dude was following them into the hotel I was never clear on that

IT'S CALLED ADDERALL

nah adderall is too weak
the closest thing out there is Modafinil. it's what air force pilots use when they need to stay focused and alert all the time.

here's an article about it from what drugs astronauts take:

Modafinil: You may know it as Provigil, Alertec, Vigicer or Modalert, but astronauts know it as the upper they take when sleep isn't an option. The Good Drug Guide describes it as "a memory-improving and mood-brightening psychostimulant" that "enhances wakefulness, attention capacity and vigilance." You have to love vigilance-enhancing chemicals. According to a 2009 report in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, Modafinil helps ISS crew members optimize their performances, no matter how fatigued they feel. 

http://news.discovery.com/space/what-drugs-are-our-astronauts-on.html

Originally Posted by Money Making A

IT'S CALLED ADDERALL

nah adderall is too weak
the closest thing out there is Modafinil. it's what air force pilots use when they need to stay focused and alert all the time.

here's an article about it from what drugs astronauts take:

Modafinil: You may know it as Provigil, Alertec, Vigicer or Modalert, but astronauts know it as the upper they take when sleep isn't an option. The Good Drug Guide describes it as "a memory-improving and mood-brightening psychostimulant" that "enhances wakefulness, attention capacity and vigilance." You have to love vigilance-enhancing chemicals. According to a 2009 report in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, Modafinil helps ISS crew members optimize their performances, no matter how fatigued they feel. 
http://news.discovery.com...our-astronauts-on.htmlso if

what difference would it make, if the average joe got his hands on this stuff ?? what effect would it have on the average person.. A better quality of life or is that movie too far fetched ?

:lol: No experience with Modafinil but Adderall is a gift and a curse.

Makes me uber productive, study machine. But man that **** keeps me up all night and I be DONE the next day. Terrible. Absolutely useless for cram sessions because I need to be rested for exams.

:smh:

Last edited:
I use to hate midterms and finals week. Taking 18 hours a semester then up all night. Use to play a game after I got done studying to ease my mind but would only get 30 minutes of sleeps :\

I use to hate midterms and finals week. Taking 18 hours a semester then up all night. Use to play a game after I got done studying to ease my mind but would only get 30 minutes of sleeps :\

Bruh I hear that.

Literally nothing can break adderall insomnia except time. You just have to ride it out. I tried everything, workout out, smashing/fapping, eating a good meal (which was hard b/c I get nauseous while on adderall and don't have much of an appetite), etc and NOTHING.

Joints I had were the 500 MG XRs....**** was rocket fuel.

Last edited:
Bruh I hear that.

Literally nothing can break adderall insomnia except time. You just have to ride it out. I tried everything, workout out, smashing/fapping, eating a good meal (which was hard b/c I get nauseous while on adderall and don't have much of an appetite), etc and NOTHING.

Joints I had were the 500 MG XRs....**** was rocket fuel.
there's no 500 mg xr, or non xr for that matter. 30mg is the highest. Take 500 mg and you might not sleep for 2 weeks. :lol:

But yeah, **** adderall.

there's no 500 mg xr, or non xr for that matter. 30mg is the highest. Take 500 mg and you might not sleep for 2 weeks. :lol:

But yeah, **** adderall.

I'm probably mistaken, but it was def the XR joints.

Blue caplets.

Back
Top Bottom