So I walked in on my roomate shaving his legs........

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Dude looked frazzled and said "uhhh hey whats up?" ....He tried to make quick conversation LMAO....Then he was like don't tell nobody.

Joined Aug 8, 2007
Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Trim or shave?[/color]

Shave with shaving cream and everything dude was standing with his leg over the sink getting that extra close shave
and no he doesn't swim or runtrack ( I used to shave for track)

Joined Jul 18, 2008
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Dude looked frazzled and said "uhhh hey whats up?" ....He tried to make quick conversation LMAO....Then he was like don't tell nobody.

Your roomate might be the "G" word... Guard your buns.

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Trim or shave?[/color]

Shave with shaving cream and everything dude was standing with his leg over the sink getting that extra close shave
and no he doesn't swim or run track ( I used to shave for track)
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]ehhh ++#% it....[/color]

Joined Oct 2, 2004
How can you even blackmail him? Its not like hes shaving some part of his body you cant see. Wont people know anyways whenever he wears shorts? I used to shaveduring track season, and for real, my gf at the time loved it.

Joined Apr 1, 2009
I'd just make sure to let him know that if he feels embarrassed about it, then he probably shouldn't be doing it...

Joined Dec 10, 2007
I used to shave my legs. It actually feels alot better IMO but its too much damn work to do it constantly.

Joined Oct 18, 2005
how could you blackmail, it would be obvious to anyone who saw his legs that he does.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now