So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

1900s_SM_Coon_Coon_Coon.jpg

So is it black girls or girls of other races that are darker skinned? Do you not like white women with dark tans?

Originally Posted by Ikaman

tired.gif
tired.gif
umm Yes. thats actually the EXACT definition of racism... sorry dude but ur a racist. smh
That's definitely not the definition of racism. Racism is taking some sort of negative action against an individual because of their race. The OP isn't saying he dislikes (and takes action against) people of color, he simply doesn't find black women attractive. So he's only racist toblack women (not men) with respect to dating? Yea...that's the definition of racism. The OP made a good comparison in that people have preferences withfigure, face, body assets- skin color is just like the others. He's no racist.

no, u just have a preference.

thats shoulda been the end of this post.. lol but this is nt and nt merits things like this to go on for 17 pages.. your not racist but your really ignorantfor posting it on a place you knew it would start a race war.. just something you dont do.. you dont like it you say in posts were darkskin girls are the topiceh i dont like dark skin girls.. cause im dark skin and i dont like dark skin girls but again its a prefrence but not one id make a post about on NT

sounds like prefrence but def could stem from being racist.

i know a lot of black girls that wont date a dark skin dude, ie Black or hispanic.
to them its just prefrence.
guess thats why i end up with them. lol
being hispanic and Brightskindeddid! FTW!

I mean its questionable....but I would say no

I think some white celebrities are attractive...but I would never date a white guy....

My dad almost had a heart attack in my Nsync loving days....

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

I think some white celebrities are attractive...but I would never date a white guy....

you are racist

Originally Posted by the north west

you are racist
No I'm not.

EDIT: I communicate with many races on a daily basis. I've been exposed to many races since I was a little girl. I just choose to be with someone whowould be able to understand me in all aspects of my life....

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

so you are attracted to african american women just not the dark ones? oh ok gotcha that's not racism just discrimination

how is that discrimination? if he was a black guy talking about white girls it wouldn't be discrimination or racist to most of you...
so if a dark skinned girl asks him why don't you like me? he's just going to say "erm cus you're dark" and there's nothing wrong with that?
eyes.gif

chill my reasoning for not liking a girl would never be because of their skin color, I'll atleast give shorty a chance
grin.gif

if thats what hes not attracte to no i don't think its racist...i'm not a attracted to asian guys like that...not to say i would never date them butthe chances are very very very slim...

you don't have to give everyone a chance cuz they like you...if thats not whats attrive to you then they just aren't attractive to you...

and yes my hair is conked? problem?

It's all Love over here... Maybe I'm the weird black guy... Any black female with a cute face, nice smile, who holds their weight well (Tocarra and Chrisette Michelle are gorgeous IMO) is attractive to me... Ya'll can have them anorexic lookig females.
i'm not shaped like them either...lol...i'm just regular i guess...

you are racist
No I'm not.

EDIT: I communicate with many races on a daily basis. I've been exposed to many races since I was a little girl. I just choose to be with someone who would be able to understand me in all aspects of my life....

How would a black male understand a black female any better than a white male?

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Y'all need to stop monkeying around 'fore you get this hilarious thread locked.

Monkeying around...what's that suppossed to mean?

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

you are racist
No I'm not.

EDIT: I communicate with many races on a daily basis. I've been exposed to many races since I was a little girl. I just choose to be with someone who would be able to understand me in all aspects of my life....

Gender wise, a black man and a white man would both have an equally hard time understanding things from a (black) woman's p.o.v.

Race wise however, a black man can better relate to a black woman than a white man to a black woman. There are nooo arguments here so don't even try todispute it...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

you are racist
No I'm not.

Gender wise, a black man and a white man would both have an equally hard time understanding things from a (black) woman's p.o.v.

Race wise however, a black man can better relate to a black woman than a white man to a black woman. There are nooo arguments here so don't even try to dispute it...

complete truth...

you're not racist OP.....i would say a couple things but im not putting my membership at risk....i actually wish mods would be easy on the race issue sothe racist on this site could be exposed

I'm not dating black girls for a while. Has nothing to do with not being attracted to them (cux I def am) But I always get the crazy ones so I put myselfin a little time out.

Back
Top Bottom