So... If I'm not attracted to Black women because of their skin color...Am I racist?

Originally Posted by CTzFresh3st

I can side with you on this one fam.. & i'm half black too
When i told my mom she was just
smh.gif

you a clown...%!@?

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I'm not dating black girls for a while. Has nothing to do with not being attracted to them (cux I def am) But I always get the crazy ones so I put myself in a little time out.
same here. except im a guy.

I think people are making skin tone a bigger deal than it is. To me its just a physical feature. The same as hair color, breast size, etc. Skin tone does notequal race. You can find people with the same skin tone that are completely different races. So if I said I didn't like like skinned woman would you callme racist towards european women? People just love to throw in the race card.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

superantigen, so if he isnt attracted to black females but has BLACK female friends, hes still racist?..make sense when you speak
Racism is a lot deeper than one guy deciding not to date black girl.
quoted for truth, highlighted for emphasis

question for the OP. would you date a dark skinned brazilian or dominican?

This needs to be answered.

Ethnicity not race.. If they were dark-skinned black race from ___ country, it depends on how she looks. If they were dark-skinned Indian/Nativeor Sambo race than most likely not, only because I've seen enough to know I'm not really attracted to them, but pretty is pretty.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Y'all need to stop monkeying around 'fore you get this hilarious thread locked.

Monkeying around...what's that suppossed to mean?

smh.gif
NT, the home of closet racists

And I wonder what else Nktran001 has to say about this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm black and i do not like dark skinned women so to answer your question OP, its a preference.

Dark skin is cool but I prefer lighter (white) or even pale
pimp.gif

I mean im pale as hell too so its only right

sad that you dont prefer somebody just because of the color of their skin, but Im sure there are people who arent attracted to you just because of yours

like it was already said hundreds of times its a preference, but OP you should give it a try. There are millions of different types of black people.

but care to say why?

so... a lot of people on NT won't like me because i'm not light skinned?
frown.gif

.... i don't discriminate... whats attractive to me is not someones color, but instead their personality....

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Dark skin is cool but I prefer lighter (white) or even pale
pimp.gif

I mean im pale as hell too so its only right

like Rihanna's skin color? I think her skin color is so pretty

to me rhiannas skin color is considered dark, and lightskinned = white

Originally Posted by webnerd06

frown.gif

.... i don't discriminate... whats attractive to me is not someones color, but instead their personality....

i got love for all shades of women.....i dont mess w/ white girls though....

Originally Posted by webnerd06

frown.gif

Honestly, everyone has their ideals but why limit yourself. My type of girl is any girl that would let me smash. NT is OD picky.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

No, I guess its not your cup of tea, interesting topic though, I LOVE women.. all colors, and mostly all sizes if they are hott they can get it anytime..

Back
Top Bottom