So I'm gonna buy a ipad but have a question.

If I buy one now and they drop a new one in April is there any way I can return it and get the new one? 
If so which store is the best for easy returns?

If I buy one now and they drop a new one in April is there any way I can return it and get the new one? 
If so which store is the best for easy returns?

i dont think any retailers have return policies that far out. most are 14 days, and have some kind of restock fee.

you can try possibly target. they used to have a 90 day return policy..HOWEVER..its hella vague, some products qualify for only in store credit returns and some have a restocking fee that will bop you, best bet, call target and ask em what the ipad qualifies for...

i dont think any retailers have return policies that far out. most are 14 days, and have some kind of restock fee.

you can try possibly target. they used to have a 90 day return policy..HOWEVER..its hella vague, some products qualify for only in store credit returns and some have a restocking fee that will bop you, best bet, call target and ask em what the ipad qualifies for...

Originally Posted by air max 87

just wait, if you havent gotten one by now i doubt you need it that bad.

True but I have the money now and laptop just died on me yesterday so need something to surf web and watch netflix with.

Originally Posted by air max 87

just wait, if you havent gotten one by now i doubt you need it that bad.

True but I have the money now and laptop just died on me yesterday so need something to surf web and watch netflix with.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wait it out.

Do you have an iphone or ipod touch?
No. I wish I knew exactly when the new ipad is dropping. Seems like a bunch of speculating on the web with no solid answers. If I knew for sure it was dropping in April it would be easier to wait.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Wait it out.

Do you have an iphone or ipod touch?
No. I wish I knew exactly when the new ipad is dropping. Seems like a bunch of speculating on the web with no solid answers. If I knew for sure it was dropping in April it would be easier to wait.

Dude that's Apple's first gen products, there will be a 2nd gen within this year. One of the tech sites potentially have the screenshots for the screens they are using for the ipad2. My rule of thumb is to never the first few gens of Apple Products. You might as well wait it out, you're really going to kick yourself if you buy now...

Dude that's Apple's first gen products, there will be a 2nd gen within this year. One of the tech sites potentially have the screenshots for the screens they are using for the ipad2. My rule of thumb is to never the first few gens of Apple Products. You might as well wait it out, you're really going to kick yourself if you buy now...

Originally Posted by salbah3

What type of reasoning is this?  They put out a new version every year so you might as well as buy it whenever you need it.

I would say just wait, but from what I heard, there's not ground-breaking new features.

Originally Posted by salbah3

What type of reasoning is this?  They put out a new version every year so you might as well as buy it whenever you need it.

I would say just wait, but from what I heard, there's not ground-breaking new features.

Back
Top Bottom