So I'm in the Union Vol. Celebrity Status *(Pics)*

So I'm chilling in the student union doing Thursday night chess club. No big deal 
then all the sudden this TV crew shows up and walked over and asked us all to quite down cause they about to do an interview 

so these two girls start talking and im like this +%+% is wack, thinking its some student congress stuff 

then all the sudden I hear child abduction and marriage in the same sentence and im like yo 

this is Elizabeth Smart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Smart_kidnapping

so they finish the interview and they take an official studio picture and i'm like 

Mrs. Smart can we get a picture please we are big fans 

and she is like sure but here is the thing, most uncomfortable picture ever 

im expecting the classic arm over the shoulder type....but this chick crossed her arms 

and im not about to get hoover handed so im like +%+% let me throw em in the pockets right quick 

so we snap the pic and say thanks and all that and when we walking off I turn to my man and was like yo was that not awkward 

and my man was like yeah she wouldn't put her arm around us 

and then I was like oh I forgot she probably don't wanna be touched by nobody.......

zxl4x4.jpg

#OWS we all we got

Spoiler [+]
idk if this is politically correct but she a dime

real talk any photo shop experts wanna help me with that lighting on the right i would be much obliged

im trying to make it a facebook profile pic under the caption "A true American Heroine"

edit new caption 

Scarred by her harrowing ordeal, the only thing she touches is crime

She'd be an interesting person to actually talk to and interview, but I'd have no interest in meeting her just for a picture. Congrats though, OP?

laugh.gif
@ the comments/gif in here already.

but she is FAR from a DIME.. haven't seen her in real life but I'm sure if I would, my opinion would NOT change.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
@ the comments/gif in here already.

but she is FAR from a DIME.. haven't seen her in real life but I'm sure if I would, my opinion would NOT change.
fam you aint gotta lie to kick it. she certified dime it was a crappy camera and my camera man couldnt keep it together really 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Next time write your thread out, walk away for an hour, come back, press cancel in the lower right corner.

I still remember your old SN....Even if its pretty much the exact same thing... You came through on a NT Detective thread.Anyways your post reminded me of this.

okay you guys got it all wrong

we are huge fans of her standing up to oppression and surviving her ordeal

moreover, we are huge fans of the child trafficking and kidnapping awareness campaigns she promotes across the country

Duh you guys are just immature...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

fans of....

She is a ABC news commentator & an activist. Ive seen people who are fans of alot less...

She's inspirational to me, overcoming alot in her life. 

Wouldn't say I was a "fan" though.

real talk any photo shop experts wanna help me with that lighting on the right i would be much obliged

im trying to make it a facebook profile pic under the caption "A true American Heroine"

That OWS shirt was such a good idea! Shame jay-z had to be such a greedy bastard and not do the right thing by the movement and share the proceeds. It could have been big.

Back
Top Bottom