So im pissed off I didn't get to get the air jordan 1 straps blackred

i had my money ready, my alarm ready.....woke up at about 6am...first time ever for an attempt to buy jays at a store. so I call the stores up to make surethat they are open. i call footlocker, no one picked up, sheikh, no one picked up. I assumed that the store will just open at 10:00 as a normal day...so then Igo to the mall at 10am. I go in sheikh, they didn't even know what i was talkin about when i asked for the air jordan 1 straps...i asked footlocker andthey said they dont sell em because they're limited release....then i ask footaction and the person says shiekh, oxford streets, and georgio shoes shouldhave them. I already been to shiekh and they dont have them so i dont know why she said sheikh. i then went to georgio shoes...and they said the release datefor the air jordan 1 black red CHANGED to next month!? i was like +%# happeend.....so then i go to oxford streets....they said they sold out...and im like +%#,i just got here when the store opened...they said they opened at 7:00am and closed at 7:30...AND IM LIKE +%#!? i really dont understand how people know whattime stores open to release these limited release jordans...and what store to get from...like seriously...can someone tell me?!

but on the good side...i ended up buying the 3/20 pack for 258 dollars lol.....im still mad though that i dindt get the straps...I WILL THOUGH SOMETIMESOON...somehow
mad.gif

In the official hi strap thread there was a sheikh employee saying that at the warehouse they just received 250 pairs late ... so they should be in storeswithin the next couple of weeks.

Damn.... sad story bruh... well at least you didn't go home with nothing. And as far as getting the 1s w/strap... good luck at getting trying to getthem.... doubt you'll get them for retail

YEAH IM PRETTY SURE JORDANS SHIPMENTS ARE SCREWED UP RIGHT NOW THATS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME ALSO.I WENT TO GO GET THEM AT 1200 AT GEORGIOS AND THEY WERE ALREADYSOLD OUT.SHEIK TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD HAVE THEM NEXT WEEKEND.ALSO FOOT EXPRESS HAS A COUPLE PAIRS LEFT I THINK 7.5 AND 13

those were nice but really those straps are unneeded, just spent another $50 or so and get yourself a pair of 2001 retros

Originally Posted by Acervan316

those were nice but really those straps are unneeded, just spent another $50 or so and get yourself a pair of 2001 retros

The main reason why i didnt cop...that strap non sense is hella kiddy

Originally Posted by BCO3000

In the official hi strap thread there was a sheikh employee saying that at the warehouse they just received 250 pairs late ... so they should be in stores within the next couple of weeks.
nerd.gif
keep a lookout on the details

you gotta call these place a couple days early and ask what time they will be open for RD, and they'll tell you. Most of the time they will open early toavoid line during business hours.

why get mad over an air jordan that is no longer an air jordan. to make you feel better, just think of the piss poor quality with the gay strap and loop. itwas a blessing in disguise. believe me, i had the OG's in 1985 and this new model is a joke. i will no longer buy any air jordan I's if it includesthat strap and loop. at least i'm keeping my cash.
smile.gif

so let me get this straight

you didnt call these stores the day b4?

and u woke up at 6 am only to arrive at 10?

you should be mad at no one but yourself

I am a little mad that i missed out, but with so many products out there on the market, I won't let it spoil much more than my breakfast

Originally Posted by dtb00201

so let me get this straight

you didnt call these stores the day b4?

and u woke up at 6 am only to arrive at 10?

you should be mad at no one but yourself

Word, come on man, you obviously didn't want it that bad.

why get mad over an air jordan that is no longer an air jordan. to make you feel better, just think of the piss poor quality with the gay strap and loop
OP get your act together fam. Losing sleep over a variant AJ 1 with a freakin' strap for crying out loud. Beasts like you are the sole reasonwhy JB is getting away with releasing turd after turd.

^^^^^If he really wanted the shoe, why is he a beast. Those straps are a good substitution to those who dont have access or the cash for the 2001 retros. Idont call that beasting. I call that he wanted a pair of jays and didnt get them. No beasting there. We need to stop with the beasting comments on NT fam.

On another note, i heard that a lot of stores shipments were messed up. So stay tuned at your local spots

I would say you might want to know what youre doing before you wake up. Its called planning ahead. If you did that you would have saved yourself so muchtrouble.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Those straps are a good substitution to those who dont have access or the cash for the 2001 retros.
i understand that. it's just unfortunate that we just can't get what we want. a quality retro just like the original without the stupidchanges. i bet gentry or even MJ isn't walking around with an air jordan I with shoddy quality and a gay looking strap and loop. congrats to all whowanted these and are happy. i personally will spend my cash on other things now that jordan brand is cutting corners and making these changes on originaldesigns. however, i will buy the 23's. i do like those.

JB is going to sell out regardless hype beast or not whatever that supposed to mean.

I like the bred 1s can't you take the strap off no biggie to me over a strap that you can remove.

Quality thats a different story.

i'm pissed as well. i went to all the "so-called" urban accounts in my area and none of them had them. nike needs to post an official listof their urban accounts or something. and/or do a better job with their website. they aren't consistent with the drop times.

im mad to cuz i dont live in a big city so latley we havent gotten the last 2 jays to drop (lasers, straps) and everybodies gettin em of off nike.com cuz theyare the only ones selling them for retail price so i didnt get a pair and im mad , JB should at least make sure that 90% of the stores at least get limitedpairs, not only some stores get em.

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

i had my money ready, my alarm ready.....woke up at about 6am...first time ever for an attempt to buy jays at a store. so I call the stores up to make sure that they are open. i call footlocker, no one picked up, sheikh, no one picked up. I assumed that the store will just open at 10:00 as a normal day...so then I go to the mall at 10am. I go in sheikh, they didn't even know what i was talkin about when i asked for the air jordan 1 straps...i asked footlocker and they said they dont sell em because they're limited release....then i ask footaction and the person says shiekh, oxford streets, and georgio shoes should have them. I already been to shiekh and they dont have them so i dont know why she said sheikh. i then went to georgio shoes...and they said the release date for the air jordan 1 black red CHANGED to next month!? i was like +%# happeend.....so then i go to oxford streets....they said they sold out...and im like +%#, i just got here when the store opened...they said they opened at 7:00am and closed at 7:30...AND IM LIKE +%#!? i really dont understand how people know what time stores open to release these limited release jordans...and what store to get from...like seriously...can someone tell me?!

but on the good side...i ended up buying the 3/20 pack for 258 dollars lol.....im still mad though that i dindt get the straps...I WILL THOUGH SOMETIME SOON...somehow
mad.gif

well what do you expect? that's Gayfair for you.
wink.gif

dudes are still complaining about quality when you know damn well that the quality has been poor over the past couple of years. buy it for it's worth.dudes are complaining bout the strap, which is removable
eyes.gif
, complaining about the loop,which you can't even really see from behind. you gonna have jeans on nobody is gonna see the damn strap or if you wear shorts nobody is gonna be like ewwyou got the loop. It is a good looking shoe with quality I have come to expect from them and the closest i can get to og's or 2001 retroes, I'm notdropping 250 for a pair of nds 01 retros when i can get a ds pair these for half the price (dude who said you can get the 01's for 50 dollars more thanthese is bugging, do your research son). Point blank we cant get og's or the same quality as years back and if you don't want to buy thats fine but itis still a damn good looking shoe.

And to the op you really should be mad at yourself and nobody else, what did you do for the 4 hrs you were awoke before you went to the store. I woke up at 945went to the store at 10, came home with groceries at 1030 and my girl fixed breakfast around 1045. In that one hour I did more than you did in that 4
smh.gif

For future reference, please use any Official Posts for topics like these. It helps reduce the clutter of the board.

Back
Top Bottom