So is it safe to say Jeezy=Ja Rule status?

I'm not even gonna gear up to try and fight this foolishness no more

Turn on your TV, Turn On your radio, Go into the streets, Check your favorite artist Twitter etc etc... Jeezy all over that **** :rofl:

All I hear is mmg n ymcmb on the radio tho, main reason y I dont listen to the radio

All I hear is mmg n ymcmb on the radio tho, main reason y I dont listen to the radio
I don't hear any rap on the radio though, shout out to my country 
mean.gif

The occasional Kanye, Wiz Khalifa or Jay-Z but nothing else. Not even Lil Wayne.

I don't even entertain this JEEZY VS. ROSS, GUCCI arugment anymore its pretty simple JEEZY is a grammy nominated multiplatinum artist that has countless hit, a classic album under his belt did more for the southern rap scene than ROSS & GUCCI...Like homie said earlier go look on Datpiff everytime JEEZY drops a mixtape it has well over 250,000 downloads...So my advice to you is STOP TROLLING OP!!..LOL

Last edited:
Never liked Jeezy Gucci makes him seem useless he's still pretty popular tho I don't see him goin anywhere

freddie gibbs knew what time it was , im sure jeezy is ok financially 

but his days of being a heavy hitter mainstream artist are over , he's 

yo gotti status where he's not doing bad , he's just not doing great

and can still get show money 

as for the rick ross comparison , its tough to call , their last albums

sold around the same but meek and wale both dropped and ross drops

an album and a group compilation cd every year , and jeezy's dropped

one album in 5 years.

both are however doing better than jarule  at the moment though lmao

Ross makes better music that Jeezy. But Jeezy still has a very loyal and dedicated fanbase, and I along with millions of others will check whenever we see he's dropped something new.

It's enough room for Ross, Jeezy, and Gucci to all eat. Nobody is big enough right now to "Ja Rule" somebody out of the game. Plus the beefs you mentioned did not have enough people caring for someone to be exiled like that.

freddie gibbs knew what time it was , im sure jeezy is ok financially 
but his days of being a heavy hitter mainstream artist are over , he's 
yo gotti status where he's not doing bad , he's just not doing great
and can still get show money 

as for the rick ross comparison , its tough to call , their last albums
sold around the same

That Yo Gotti comparison was awful yo. Did you really believe that when you typed it?

Ross last album at 503,000. Jeezy at 675,000. That's "around the same"? I must have learned a different math.

Ross makes better music that Jeezy.

This always makes me laugh.

It's one opinion I guess.

Someone could come in and say Jeezy makes better music.

And no one is right. And no one is wrong.

Last edited:
Someone really just compared Jeezy to Yo Gotti 
indifferent.gif

I mess with Gotti but I mean seriously...

You go from pages upon pages of people putting TM101 as the #1 trap album in one thread to comparing him to Ja-Rule in this one. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That Yo Gotti comparison was awful yo. Did you really believe that when you typed it?

Ross last album at 503,000. Jeezy at 675,000. That's "around the same"? I must have learned a different math.
This always makes me laugh.
laugh.gif
 chill , i like them both

you acting like ross did 100k and jeezy went plat

since 2008

CTE

the recession - 790k

thug motivation 103 - 675,000

MMG

trilla 675,000

deeper than rap 440,000

teflon don - 730,000

MMG self made vol 1 - 190,000

ambition-405,000

dreams and nightmares - 305,000

MMG self made vol 2 - 230,000

god forgives i dont-503,000

ross gave away stay schemin for free and dropped like 9 months after , dude gives away alot of free music and

drops every year all while doing featurings and dropping mixtapes , compilations etc

with jeezy you got a core fanbase that hasnt purchased his music in 4 years

theres alot of variables

Last edited:
IMO Ross been making better music than Jeezy since Deeper Than Rap. But Gucci? Nah. Gucci can make some bangers but he's never been as good as Jeezy. I don't think Jeezy will ever be as hot as he was 5 or 6 years ago but dude is still making some dope **** and he has a great fanbase.

not even

I see Meek Millz more of a Ja Rule type career (probably going to be worse after the Cassidy beef)

Jeezy is a poor man Pac meets Fat Joe

I swear whatever this lil bubble y'all live in I want no parts of it.

laugh.gif
 at Jeezy being "Ja Rule" status or even Fiddy status (music wise).

And I have nothing against Ross, but lets not act like he didn't just cancel his tour due to low sales.  

Back
Top Bottom