So is it safe to say Jeezy=Ja Rule status?

you mean the guy with a certified Classic album & another album that is regarded around the same area vs the guy who hasn't changed his sound for two albums.

Or do you really wanna Bring mixtapes into account when talking Jeezy vs Ross because he's going to lose that too..... features he loses that too....... impact on rap he loses that too.

I want to stop entertaining this foolishness but i'm atleast waiting on someone to atleast have a reasonable response
You like Jeezy's stale sound that hasn't evolved since he stepped onto the scene and that's fine. All of his music sounds the same. Yes Ross has become infatuated with the trap sound, but I, for example, can throw on Deeper than Rap any day and enjoy it more because its better musically than Jeezy's material. This banter is pointless because y'all on NT love that trap garbage where every song sounds the same.

They're both repetitive so give up on that argument.  You cant say one is repetitive and the other isn't.

Y'all have completely gone off topic tho. If some of y'all think Ross makes better music right now, fine cool.  IMO they're about even, but whatever I ain't trippin either way.

The fact is if you think Jeezy is on Ja Rule status, you're stupid.  Just because YOU don't like his music doesn't mean he's damn near irrelevant.  He's still a popular artist, in ALL regions and so is Ross. People put way too much personal bias into their responses instead of answering logically.

:lol: Whats the last feature Jeezy killed? What Jeezy song is getting spun on the radio?

I'm sorry I'm a fan of Jeezy's too but dude not buzzin right now. That last mixtape was inconsistent assstray music.

:lol: Whats the last feature Jeezy killed? What Jeezy song is getting spun on the radio?

I'm sorry I'm a fan of Jeezy's too but dude not buzzin right now. That last mixtape was inconsistent assstray music.
he killed the all gold everything remix but thats the first one in years

I gotta listen to that one again. I'm never intrigued to hear a Jeezy track or feature anymore. |I

Well y'all already knew I was gonna step in the building and defend my boy Jeezy. I read all the post so far, alot of Ross fans talkin their usual garbage, why am I not surprised? :smh: And the comparison to Ja or 50 is ridiculous.

On the real, how many times Jeezy gotta tell y'all he only putting out music for the streets and his fan base? Jeezy said from the jump that this rap game wasn't a long term investment for him, he compared it too "catchin a quick lick." He doesn't care about that mainstream commercial **** anymore, he did that already. True Jeezy fans know he doesn't need to drop an album every year. He has already put out a collections of albums/mixtapes that we can bump at any given time and they will never be considered old or played out. Jeezy on some chill **** now a days, made his bred off this rap **** and now it's time to kick the feet up.

Fam said TM103 got no playback on the radio? are you serious? "Superfreak" and "Leave you Alone" feat Ne-Yo was all over the radio with heavy spins everywhere. To go even further, people trying to discredit "Its tha World" as being subpar but he has 2 tracks on the radio getting heavy spins from that mixtape on Hot97 & Power 105.1 (NY), "How it Feel" feat Lodi & RIP feat 2Chainz.. It's not his best mixtape, far from it, but he still knows how to get spins.

I agree with Ninjahood's 1st statement about Ross being a better boss than Jeezy, that's absolutely correct. However, you can't compare CTE to MMG. Jeezy started CTE just to put on a few lesser known "street rappers" like Bloodraw, 211, Slick, Gibbs, Boo, Trump, etc ... not one of those guys I mentioned has mainstream appeal, all underground cats that couldn't sell albums or make a name for themselves outside of their respective hoods. CTE is just a stepping stone for these dudes to get some recognition and work their way into a better deal at some point. I was honestly surprised to hear Jeezy wanted Keef to get down with CTE since he's pretty much established his own thing.

MMG on the other hand is trying to become a brand and established label which is why you see Ross going after dudes like Meek, Wale, Omarion, etc those artist can sell records in this era. Ross lives this music life, this is what he wants to go down in history for. Jeezy doesn't seem too interested in that lane.

You're better off comparing CTE to Triple C's!!! That's fair because nobody on Triple C's is getting any love except GunPlay, and that's minimal at best.

Last edited:
lol..yall kill me acting like you cant like ross AND jeezy.... 

personally, i think ross is weak...all his (and his camps) songs sound EXACTLY the same..the album with BMF on it you really gotta be a fan to know when the next song starts...if a non rap fan listened to that, they would swear its BMF being played 12 times...dude has ZERO versatility..

miss me with the fake mafia rap...talking over a slow beat doesnt make him 'deep'. 

preference is one thing...but to say ross surpassed jeezy is silly, when ALL THE EVIDENCE points to the contrary...

and for what its worth..almost every dude i kno/work with/ball with plays the world...lol..thats el mundo

lol..yall kill me acting like you cant like ross AND jeezy.... 

personally, i think ross is weak...all his (and his camps) songs sound EXACTLY the same..the album with BMF on it you really gotta be a fan to know when the next song starts...if a non rap fan listened to that, they would swear its BMF being played 12 times...dude has ZERO versatility..

miss me with the fake mafia rap...talking over a slow beat doesnt make him 'deep'. 

preference is one thing...but to say ross surpassed jeezy is silly, when ALL THE EVIDENCE points to the contrary...

and for what its worth..almost every dude i kno/work with/ball with plays the world...lol..thats el mundo

Stop it dude. You didnt listen to Telfon Don. BMF & MCHammer were the only "trap" songs on there. Stay in ya lane.
Nobody's playing Tha World sorry. Its NOT EVEN CLOSE to Jeezy's prior mixtape work.

Last edited:
^^i guess it varies in different areas bcuz I kno ****** who haven't even checked for that tape n their fans. The tape itself wasnt bad at all but it jus wasnt the reaction u would usually see for a jeezy tape. And u really think jeezy doesnt care about the cte brand? Seriously bro put your fan card down for a second. He wouldn't have tried to sign keef if he didn't care. jeezy would love to have the luxury wayne/ross/etc has but thats not the point. Strictly music right now IMO ross>jeezy I have my reasons others have theres but im coming from a very unbiased pov unlike a lot of people

Trap Or die 2 classic Mixtape
the Real is Back Classic mixtape
Its tha world a very stellar mixtape....

Last feature he killed...... All Gold Everything, I Remember, 50's New joint....

Dude then tells me Jeezy is repetitive and i'm living off his past work.... and in the very same breath tells me that he goes back to Deeper Than Rap (2008) to hear Ross on a different subject matter :lol:

Lemme guess Jeezy aint buzzin but Ross the same ross who got his album pushed back 9 months after being named the hottest rapper in the game is buzzin. the ***** who just dropped Garbage *** Black Bar mitzfah.... and then proceeded to cancel his tour to either 1) Getting shook and not doing shows 2) Not being able to sell enough tickets to sell out small venues (i'll let ya'll choose which sad story ya'll wanna go on)

Like I said if you personally like Ross music more fine by me but Dont discuss someone buzzing being a bigger artist when EVERYTHING clearly figures in Jeezy favor. I find it funny in the last dumbass post we had like this everyone was eager to discuss #'s then Jeezy came out did gold in a month and dudes stopped talking..... Now a year later dudes wanna come out the woodwork with outrageous claims again

Last edited:
The funny thing bout this whole thread is some of the samee dudes saying "JEEZY FELL OFF" were in the JEEZY Thread when "IT's THA WORLD" dropped saying "SNOWMAN BACK" "GOOD TO HEAR THE OLD JEEZY" & all that other ****...:smh: Ya'll dudes don't know what ya'll wanna hear if dude rapping on songs like "Leave you alone", "RIP","DAMN LIE" etc ya'll say he falling off now if he rapping on **** like "HOW IT FEEL" STYLIN" ya'll wanna holla "He rapping over the same beats" , JEEZY style stale" :smh: kinda sad rap fans these days or so fickle when the next hot rapper come out ya'll gon turn your back on ROSS too :smh:

Trap Or die 2 classic Mixtape
the Real is Back 2 Classic mixtape
Its tha world a very stellar mixtape....

Last feature he killed...... All Gold Everything, I Remember, 50's New joint....

Dude then tells me Jeezy is repetitive and i'm living off his past work.... and in the very same breath tells me that he goes back to Deeper Than Rap (2008) to hear Ross on a different subject matter
laugh.gif

Lemme guess Jeezy aint buzzin but Ross the same ross who got his album pushed back 9 months after being named the hottest rapper in the game is buzzin. the ***** who just dropped Garbage *** Black Bar mitzfah.... and then proceeded to cancel his tour to either 1) Getting shook and not doing shows 2) Not being able to sell enough tickets to sell out small venues (i'll let ya'll choose which sad story ya'll wanna go on)

Like I said if you personally like Ross music more fine by me but Dont discuss someone buzzing being a bigger artist when EVERYTHING clearly figures in Jeezy favor. I find it funny in the last dumbass post we had like this everyone was eager to discuss 3's then Jeezy came out did gold in a month and dudes stopped talking..... Now a year later dudes wanna come out the woodwork with outrageous claims again
i was seeing your point until that

Stop it dude. You didnt listen to Telfon Don. BMF & MCHammer were the only "trap" songs on there. Stay in ya lane.
Nobody's playing Tha World sorry. Its NOT EVEN CLOSE to Jeezy's prior mixtape work.
ill admit i never bought it, never downloaded it...nah...

but ive heard it..but of course, since i didnt like it..its out of 'my lane'

you got it...
i was seeing your point until that
PERSONALLY i agree with tyisny..the into + outro combo was sickening....38, sittin low, chickens no flour...mixtape was solid start to finish...didnt skip any tracks

gimme gucci before ross as far as 'trap rappers' are concerned...

yes...i like gucci and jeezy an awful lot..*gasp* thats like liking the soz and the yanks to some of yall i see..lol..

i think if every person in here listed their ages, im willing to bet all the ross followers cant buy cigarrettes legally...not taking shots, just being real..

Zzzzzzzz with the sales talk. Are sales indicative of quality? No the hell its not. Carter III went platinum and everyone will agree that its trash juice.

Ross is a better artist than Jeezy. Jeezy just has the sales to make people think otherwise.

Are sales indicative of quality? No.

Is your opinion? No.

Did Jeezy sell more albums than Ross while everyone is claiming Ross as a bigger artist? Yes.

Now what?

Happy Friday y'all.

Last edited:
I forgot how emotional dudes get in these Ross vs Jeezy debates. God forbid somebody bumps both. :smh: :lol:

i think if every person in here listed their ages, im willing to bet all the ross followers cant buy cigarrettes legally...not taking shots, just being real..

This dont even make sense. I know dudes in their 40's that listen to Ross.

Last edited:
^^i guess it varies in different areas bcuz I kno ****** who haven't even checked for that tape n their fans. The tape itself wasnt bad at all but it jus wasnt the reaction u would usually see for a jeezy tape. And u really think jeezy doesnt care about the cte brand? Seriously bro put your fan card down for a second. He wouldn't have tried to sign keef if he didn't care. jeezy would love to have the luxury wayne/ross/etc has but thats not the point. Strictly music right now IMO ross>jeezy I have my reasons others have theres but im coming from a very unbiased pov unlike a lot of people

Fam, I'm tellin you some real live ****. Not even on some fan card **** as you call it. As i've stated in multiple Jeezy threads, I've worked with CTE before, Slick, Raw, 211 to be exact. This isn't a humble brag, I'm just stating that Jeezy would NOT love to have the luxury of the guys you mentioned above. CTE members have said it themselves, this is just a better building block for them as far as exposure rather than doing it on their own.

When did I say he "does not care about CTE?" I must've missed that part or was that your conclusion? If he did not care about CTE then there would be no label or artist under CTE. My point was he's more focused on helping those "trap rappers" who haven't had a chance to step up to the plate rather than signing a bunch of artist that already have a track record. Keef was the only rapper who had a buzz that he went after.

Last edited:
Ja Rule's career died when 50 dropped diss tracks on him. Not sure if that's the case with Jeezy, tho.

Ill agree with the real is back 1, that was the last piece of jeezy material I felt was JEEZY. From top to bottom that joint went in n it made noise in the streets, ****** knew every track word for word

jeezy is a beast he still has the hood checking out for him so he'll be ok and people who donnt like him jus do not understand half of what he is talkin bout when i listen to him i feel him if you aint lived it you will never know

Back
Top Bottom