So is the Saved By The Bell reunion happening or not?

I saw a video posted today (cursing, so i won't post it) by Kelly (Tiffany Amber-Thessien or whatever she goes by now) that was kinda mocking the idea,which I assume means she's actually in. And I know Zach, Slater, and Jessie were all supposed to be in.. Then I see this cover circulating today

saved-by-the-bell-blind-item.jpg

But also read this little blurb attached to it:
According to a blind item posted on CrazyDaysAndNights.com July 2, "in two weeks this magazine I love to hate is going to have a cover reuniting the cast of a popular 80s-90s tweener comedy. Well, almost the entire cast. It seems that the bigger stars from the show would only agree to pose for the cover if two of the members of the cast were not involved. The magazine agreed."

Meaning, Mr. Belding and Screech... Screech I could understand, dude is a freak.. but it sounds like somebody didn't get along very well with Mr. Belding -i'm thinking maybe he was a pervo on set or something?
laugh.gif

Anyways - sorry if this was posted already, I searched but didn't see anything about it.... anybody know the latest status, I don't generally watchFallon but want to tune in if this happens.

I don't see why Dennis Haskins wouldn't be down. He was on the show even in the new class.
laugh.gif

Word, I wonder why Belding isn't on board.

Dude probably is/was a perv on set for real
laugh.gif

I need to read that People article though

Belding owns, I don't see why he wouldn't be involved, he appeared on Fallon and said he wanted to do it.

I'll def buy that copy.

I wonder how Tori looks these days.
laugh.gif
Still rocking the leather jacket?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

All them broads aged superbly.

seriously - the whole cast looks like some kind of adult modeling agency.

QFT

I can understand why no one likes Screech,but Dennis Haskins seem like a ok person....I wonder what happened...

edit :
imv3o9.jpg

4hqyhu.jpg

30tq6w8.jpg

nx98i0.jpg

156fsp3.jpg

103tr7k.jpg

I hope this happens, and they all show. Lisa and Kelly looking good
pimp.gif
Screech pretty much failed on the Celebrity fit club tho, not to mention that dirty sanchez in his movie.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I don't see why Dennis Haskins wouldn't be down. He was on the show even in the new class.
laugh.gif

so was screech, for that matter! lol.

btw, if any of you haven't seen mark-paul gosselaar appearing on jimmy kimmel as zack, look it up on youtube right now... pretty hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom