So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

12,264
51
Joined Aug 8, 2007
Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
 

abc

Banned
944
10
Joined Feb 13, 2006
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
 I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.
 

abc

Banned
944
10
Joined Feb 13, 2006
Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
 I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.
 
43
10
Joined May 20, 2005
What's up y'all. My friends and myself, well we're droppin' an indie label... Been on NT for awhile so go ahead I'd like to know what y'all think. We're only goin' to shoot more music videos.



Get the NickE B - Season1 Mixtape for free at http://nickeb.bandcamp.com


Still smokin'
 
43
10
Joined May 20, 2005
What's up y'all. My friends and myself, well we're droppin' an indie label... Been on NT for awhile so go ahead I'd like to know what y'all think. We're only goin' to shoot more music videos.



Get the NickE B - Season1 Mixtape for free at http://nickeb.bandcamp.com


Still smokin'
 
4,009
10
Joined Jan 3, 2011
Originally Posted by ABC

Soulja Boy
Waka Flocka

Based God

and dear lord... 50 TYSON

People actually pay to see these dudes perform? 50 Tyson got SIGNED???? THE DUDE IS HANDICAPPED. I am all for people succeeding against the odds but who would listen to that? "I'm 50 Tyson, uhh uhh"

Is it cool now to be terrible at rapping? Besides how funny he is, Based God is a garbage rapper. The guy is hilarious to take at a pure entertainment value, but I could never listen through a whole mixtape. Waka is possibly more handicapped than 50 Tyson. Soulja Boy is obviously a swag jacker and is just weak.

If this continues... rap will hit an all-time low. Easily. These dudes make Gucci Mane sound like Jay Electronica. 
 
4,009
10
Joined Jan 3, 2011
Originally Posted by ABC

Soulja Boy
Waka Flocka

Based God

and dear lord... 50 TYSON

People actually pay to see these dudes perform? 50 Tyson got SIGNED???? THE DUDE IS HANDICAPPED. I am all for people succeeding against the odds but who would listen to that? "I'm 50 Tyson, uhh uhh"

Is it cool now to be terrible at rapping? Besides how funny he is, Based God is a garbage rapper. The guy is hilarious to take at a pure entertainment value, but I could never listen through a whole mixtape. Waka is possibly more handicapped than 50 Tyson. Soulja Boy is obviously a swag jacker and is just weak.

If this continues... rap will hit an all-time low. Easily. These dudes make Gucci Mane sound like Jay Electronica. 
 
750
10
Joined Jan 24, 2010
Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

So him being on MTV multiple times and selling out shows is successful only on NT?
 
750
10
Joined Jan 24, 2010
Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

So him being on MTV multiple times and selling out shows is successful only on NT?
 
24,648
21,815
Joined Jan 8, 2006
Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

So him being on MTV multiple times and selling out shows is successful only on NT?
He also made the Coachella line-up.
 
24,648
21,815
Joined Jan 8, 2006
Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

So him being on MTV multiple times and selling out shows is successful only on NT?
He also made the Coachella line-up.
 
479
10
Joined Dec 5, 2010
Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

lol @ people still thinking lil B is only a NT thing
The guys has white dudes at UC Santa Barbara saying "SWAG" after every sentence, "cookin" non stop, etc. Some of the funniest %!$# I've ever seen. 
 
479
10
Joined Dec 5, 2010
Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

lol @ people still thinking lil B is only a NT thing
The guys has white dudes at UC Santa Barbara saying "SWAG" after every sentence, "cookin" non stop, etc. Some of the funniest %!$# I've ever seen. 
 
479
10
Joined Dec 5, 2010
Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.
He's got good songs like the one I posted below, and songs that just SLAP. You probably wont *@!% with latter because your mind is already made up.
 
479
10
Joined Dec 5, 2010
Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Lil B is def an acquired taste. Pause. but dude spits some real stuff. I honestly didn't see it until his most recent Lp. *%$@$ fire.
His "I look like Jesus" track makes me lol so much... but just mainly because it's so reckless and offensive 
I can't take him seriously in the least bit though. Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.
He's got good songs like the one I posted below, and songs that just SLAP. You probably wont *@!% with latter because your mind is already made up.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now