So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

lol @ people still thinking lil B is only a NT thing

laugh.gif
for real, i see people saying that on every different board i visit. like "lil b is only popular on X website" when each site has hundred page plus threads about him

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

lol @ people still thinking lil B is only a NT thing

laugh.gif
for real, i see people saying that on every different board i visit. like "lil b is only popular on X website" when each site has hundred page plus threads about him

It's not gonna last long...everyone just has to be patient.

In the meanwhile...the ones who really DO rap and can spit...they gotta come harder than they are and make classic %***. Classic records. The music will stand by itself. They gotta get more creative and become more interesting. There is no rule that says you can't lock down the club and the radio, and still spit some ill %***. The only reason why these terrible cats got a position is because as much as they suck...there is so much hilarity found in their inability to make real music that they now are entertaining. And they couple that with a banging #!* beat. Or at least a loud one
laugh.gif

It's not gonna last long...everyone just has to be patient.

In the meanwhile...the ones who really DO rap and can spit...they gotta come harder than they are and make classic %***. Classic records. The music will stand by itself. They gotta get more creative and become more interesting. There is no rule that says you can't lock down the club and the radio, and still spit some ill %***. The only reason why these terrible cats got a position is because as much as they suck...there is so much hilarity found in their inability to make real music that they now are entertaining. And they couple that with a banging #!* beat. Or at least a loud one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ABC

�Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.

If you can respect this, idk what to tell you broski
The hip-hop elitist is just stupid. They pretty much hate on what created hip-hop, Dudes ain't no better than the old folks that said rap was a fad. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ABC

�Please, someone post a "good" lil' B song.

If you can respect this, idk what to tell you broski
The hip-hop elitist is just stupid. They pretty much hate on what created hip-hop, Dudes ain't no better than the old folks that said rap was a fad. 

There is no rule that says you can't lock down the club and the radio, and still spit some ill %***.
This right there.

I dont get how ppl feel the two cant go hand in hand.  Like it has to be either or. 

There is no rule that says you can't lock down the club and the radio, and still spit some ill %***.
This right there.

I dont get how ppl feel the two cant go hand in hand.  Like it has to be either or. 

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

This right there.

because jay-z doesnt exist

This right there.

because jay-z doesnt exist

There's obviously some exceptions. I'm talking about the bigger picture.

laugh.gif
nah i was agreeing wit u on some sarcastic $$$+... people act as if theres no blueprint on how to do the $$$+ properly... no pun intended...

There's obviously some exceptions. I'm talking about the bigger picture.

laugh.gif
nah i was agreeing wit u on some sarcastic $$$+... people act as if theres no blueprint on how to do the $$$+ properly... no pun intended...

honestly, i had lil b on the top of my list of wack rappers....but after listening to those two songs you guys posted,
im gonna have to say its better than the stuff soulja and waka are putting out

but its not just the hiphop "elitists" that have a problem with these guys...what about the people looking in at hip hop?
i know its not really right to judge, but people who dont listen to hiphop only see what the media pushes; like these guys represent hiphop- no wonder why so many have a bad idea of what hiphop is and means, when they only have drake, wayne, soulja, waka, lil b....etc to judge off
theres just so much other good hiphop out there that people never hear about or see

honestly, i had lil b on the top of my list of wack rappers....but after listening to those two songs you guys posted,

but its not just the hiphop "elitists" that have a problem with these guys...what about the people looking in at hip hop?
i know its not really right to judge, but people who dont listen to hiphop only see what the media pushes; like these guys represent hiphop- no wonder why so many have a bad idea of what hiphop is and means, when they only have drake, wayne, soulja, waka, lil b....etc to judge off
theres just so much other good hiphop out there that people never hear about or see

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

So who's to blame? I believe it's really up to the people to stop being lazy and really pay attention to the good %%*+ that's out there. Can't believe true fans of music just accept what the media gives them and then make rash statements like "hip-hop is dead". !%##@ you just lazy...

Back
Top Bottom