So lets talk about how to make 1 million dollars....

I don't really post anymore about money on niketalk, but becoming a millionaire isn't exactly easy nor is it hard. Basically you need money to make money and if you don't have the money then you need the knowledge to make that money. I've seen people who had something another millionaire wanted and became a millionaire overnight. Then I've seen people who have invested all of their money and are still struggling because they didn't have the knowledge to make a million.

I'm 21 and I would say just keep learning and trying to break the barriers. Of course if you come from money then it's easier than say someone who came from ebt or food stamps. Also if you're shy, forget about it unless you can perform when needed.

I don't really post anymore about money on niketalk, but becoming a millionaire isn't exactly easy nor is it hard. Basically you need money to make money and if you don't have the money then you need the knowledge to make that money. I've seen people who had something another millionaire wanted and became a millionaire overnight. Then I've seen people who have invested all of their money and are still struggling because they didn't have the knowledge to make a million.

I'm 21 and I would say just keep learning and trying to break the barriers. Of course if you come from money then it's easier than say someone who came from ebt or food stamps. Also if you're shy, forget about it unless you can perform when needed.

I know millionaires they hustle /grind is like no other. Yea you can get a million dollars but what are you going to do with it ?
Take a business class , look at mycomeup.com
Its a reccision people arent giving away money .
Sacrafice ,network, find multiple hustles besides a job .
Flip every dollar .
Always think money and most of all. Cut off loser friends and meet / hang out with rich people daily . Learn ask learn try and network get on there team ..

All day everyday think money 24-7

I know millionaires they hustle /grind is like no other. Yea you can get a million dollars but what are you going to do with it ?
Take a business class , look at mycomeup.com
Its a reccision people arent giving away money .
Sacrafice ,network, find multiple hustles besides a job .
Flip every dollar .
Always think money and most of all. Cut off loser friends and meet / hang out with rich people daily . Learn ask learn try and network get on there team ..

All day everyday think money 24-7

Back
Top Bottom