So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

Originally Posted by babycakes

my cousin did 4 guys at 1 time and mad randomly also. I thought we were just going over to say hi to her friends, all of a sudden she in the room gettin busy. She goes on and tells me she sucked one of em off from the back. I was confused as hell. All the guys seemed mad nonchalant like this was an everyday thing smh

nerd.gif

I told this story on here a while ago, but to make it short I had two homies running a train on a chick, and the one getting domed up ending up skeeting on my other homeboy when the chick moved her mouth not to catch the nut

I told this story on here a while ago, but to make it short I had two homies running a train on a chick, and the one getting domed up ending up skeeting on my other homeboy when the chick moved her mouth not to catch the nut

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

WCP dudes get down like that in the behind the scenes footage, 

Spoiler [+]
last year while working at a strip club, we usually cap the night off with the finest jumps and party until sunrise.
well a new employee wanted the girl i had and we're in one of the private rooms, he comes in COMPLETELY NAKED
like "stroke that s---, look at your meat in aint even hard" i was like "cause you in here, get f--- out!" he said real men
don't worry about the other man in the room, while he's stroking his meat, COMPLETELY NAKED.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO

a4tm53.png

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

WCP dudes get down like that in the behind the scenes footage, 

Spoiler [+]
last year while working at a strip club, we usually cap the night off with the finest jumps and party until sunrise.
well a new employee wanted the girl i had and we're in one of the private rooms, he comes in COMPLETELY NAKED
like "stroke that s---, look at your meat in aint even hard" i was like "cause you in here, get f--- out!" he said real men
don't worry about the other man in the room, while he's stroking his meat, COMPLETELY NAKED.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif