So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I know what My sister looks like or just might have a feeling what she would look like if I grew up with her. No way.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

No. I've done it plenty of times.
laugh.gif

Not to hi-jack but...

Does it make me gay if a girl is giving me and another guy oral pleasures and the other dude's weiner touches mine after we both finish on her face?

No. I've done it plenty of times.
laugh.gif

We stay with a freak. !!% be letting like 10 of us go in at a time. I be thinking "Do you love yourself at all?"

We stay with a freak. !!% be letting like 10 of us go in at a time. I be thinking "Do you love yourself at all?"

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

maybe once or twice as a young teen, i was cool with it but there's GROUND RULES

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
3. no looking at me in the eyes (or anywhere)
4. no DP
5. no touching me
6. you are not to be positioned over, under, next to me.
7. we must each occupy an orifice on opposite ends of the body

8. no working you meat on the couch waiting your turn but watching us. 

...as a grown man, NO! and if she's a jump and let you go next you can't even be in the same room as me.
SEE Entourage Season 2 episode 7 "The Sundance Kids" ...Drama and Turtle 
30t6p3b.gif
Ah, yes. Proper train etiquette.
pimp.gif

But trains/gangbangs go down often. It happens just the way hazel eyed honey described her story. Dudes waiting their turn, chick face covered butt in the air.

Dont ask how I know.
nerd.gif

maybe once or twice as a young teen, i was cool with it but there's GROUND RULES

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
4. no DP
5. no touching me

...as a grown man, NO! and if she's a jump and let you go next you can't even be in the same room as me.
30t6p3b.gif
Ah, yes. Proper train etiquette.
pimp.gif

But trains/gangbangs go down often. It happens just the way hazel eyed honey described her story. Dudes waiting their turn, chick face covered butt in the air.

Dont ask how I know.
nerd.gif

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
4. no DP
5. no touching me

30t6p3b.gif

Who would do this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
4. no DP
5. no touching me

30t6p3b.gif

Who would do this? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Not to hi-jack but...

0fb257346d610e6bcd9abbf3a3ed0b4d5fcba9c.gif
WORD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Not that i would do it in the first place.. but i wouldve seriously stopped and just yelled "AYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO" 

Originally Posted by Furrell

Not to hi-jack but...

0fb257346d610e6bcd9abbf3a3ed0b4d5fcba9c.gif
WORD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Not that i would do it in the first place.. but i wouldve seriously stopped and just yelled "AYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO" 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

WCP dudes get down like that in the behind the scenes footage, 

Spoiler [+]
last year while working at a strip club, we usually cap the night off with the finest jumps and party until sunrise.
well a new employee wanted the girl i had and we're in one of the private rooms, he comes in COMPLETELY NAKED
like "stroke that s---, look at your meat in aint even hard" i was like "cause you in here, get f--- out!" he said real men
don't worry about the other man in the room, while he's stroking his meat, COMPLETELY NAKED.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler [+]
last year while working at a strip club, we usually cap the night off with the finest jumps and party until sunrise.
well a new employee wanted the girl i had and we're in one of the private rooms, he comes in COMPLETELY NAKED
like "stroke that s---, look at your meat in aint even hard" i was like "cause you in here, get f--- out!" he said real men
don't worry about the other man in the room, while he's stroking his meat, COMPLETELY NAKED.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO
shoulda slapped that ##*##

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AYYYOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 *+$??? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif