So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

laugh.gif
backseat smashin 

MAN if that story is true,
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that you can call that a threesome though, but it depends on how they did it. Male-Male-Female, your dude hit your dude,
while he hit the girl? Or was it just a Male-Female-Male sandwich? A train is just a bunch of dudes taking turns, it's fun from what I
hear, especially if you go first. Gangbang? Ahhhh man, that's just multiple dudes tearin it up at the same time.

MAN if that story is true,
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that you can call that a threesome though, but it depends on how they did it. Male-Male-Female, your dude hit your dude,
while he hit the girl? Or was it just a Male-Female-Male sandwich? A train is just a bunch of dudes taking turns, it's fun from what I
hear, especially if you go first. Gangbang? Ahhhh man, that's just multiple dudes tearin it up at the same time.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.
Oh @##$
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.
Oh @##$
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

maybe once or twice as a young teen, i was cool with it but there's GROUND RULES

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
3. no looking at me in the eyes (or anywhere)
4. no DP
5. no touching me
6. you are not to be positioned over, under, next to me.
7. we must each occupy an orifice on opposite ends of the body

8. no working you meat on the couch waiting your turn but watching us. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's how I'd do it. One of my friends had asked if I was down for one one time and he was like "Right when
I'm about to nut, I'mma high 5 you, and hopefully you'll nut at the same." I was like "Ummm, what!?!?!" 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

maybe once or twice as a young teen, i was cool with it but there's GROUND RULES

1. no high fives
2. no talking to me
3. no looking at me in the eyes (or anywhere)
4. no DP
5. no touching me
6. you are not to be positioned over, under, next to me.
7. we must each occupy an orifice on opposite ends of the body

8. no working you meat on the couch waiting your turn but watching us. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's how I'd do it. One of my friends had asked if I was down for one one time and he was like "Right when
I'm about to nut, I'mma high 5 you, and hopefully you'll nut at the same." I was like "Ummm, what!?!?!" 

Peep Game wrote:  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Peep Game wrote:  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Peep Game wrote:  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Peep Game wrote:  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

my cousin did 4 guys at 1 time and mad randomly also. I thought we were just going over to say hi to her friends, all of a sudden she in the room gettin busy. She goes on and tells me she sucked one of em off from the back. I was confused as hell. All the guys seemed mad nonchalant like this was an everyday thing smh

my cousin did 4 guys at 1 time and mad randomly also. I thought we were just going over to say hi to her friends, all of a sudden she in the room gettin busy. She goes on and tells me she sucked one of em off from the back. I was confused as hell. All the guys seemed mad nonchalant like this was an everyday thing smh

Originally Posted by babycakes

Pics. Now. Block out her face, if you like.

Pics. Now. Block out her face, if you like.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom