So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

I mean isn't a threesome more like each person engaged in contact with both partners?

Technically it's a threesome but it's more fitting to be called "running a train".

Only had it happen once. The chick started it. It's not that serious if one guy gets knowledge while the other hits. DP is a different ballgame (no pun intended).

IMO, if having a guy that close makes you question your sexuality, then that's an internal struggle you have to deal with on your own.

Only had it happen once. The chick started it. It's not that serious if one guy gets knowledge while the other hits. DP is a different ballgame (no pun intended).

IMO, if having a guy that close makes you question your sexuality, then that's an internal struggle you have to deal with on your own.

So they ran a train?

Ive run a few trains in my lifetime with my dude from the block..........had her lookin like a chicken on a rotisserie. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much

So they ran a train?

Ive run a few trains in my lifetime with my dude from the block..........had her lookin like a chicken on a rotisserie. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much

a threesome is one thing... but with more than 2 guys is not something you'd wanna brag about, if you're a dude

a threesome is one thing... but with more than 2 guys is not something you'd wanna brag about, if you're a dude

Yeah we usually refer to that as "running a train" and yeah... it SEEMS like this is becoming more and more popular out here.A few cats I work with have told me some stooooooories.I personally don't understand that %$+*,but hey... if that's your thing that's your thing. *shrug*

Yeah we usually refer to that as "running a train" and yeah... it SEEMS like this is becoming more and more popular out here.A few cats I work with have told me some stooooooories.I personally don't understand that %$+*,but hey... if that's your thing that's your thing. *shrug*

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I mean.. it's just sloppy if you don't go first

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I mean.. it's just sloppy if you don't go first

Back
Top Bottom