So my boy and his boy slept with 1 girl at the same time....

sloppy seconds ..?
nah son .. stop it...

whateverloser.gif

Technically, it is a threesome. Just like if it was 2 girls and a guy.

Ok, story time. Let me put the story in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Spoiler [+]
Some dude told me this story. This happened at a house party he went to. Upstairs in the bedroom a few guys were gang banging a girl. So, the host of the party goes in and wants in on the action. The girl's face was under a pillow and only her derriere was up. So they let him do his thing. He doesn't know who he is banging so he decides he wants to take a look at her face. Takes off the pillow.
It's his sister.He started going nuts and took a gun hurling and shooting up in the air. The dude swears to me it happened.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Spoiler [+]

This cant be true!!
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Spoiler [+]

This cant be true!!
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
WOW!

Spoiler [+]
WOW!

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
yo this is on some immortal technique type steez...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if true guys knew it was the sister and let it happen on purpose.

Wouldn't a definition of a train be when guys take turns on a chick but not at the same time. It's like a baton race in elementary school lol.
What your friend did would be a threesome or gangbang right?
Lol I'm too lazy to go on urban dictionary

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wouldn't a definition of a train be when guys take turns on a chick but not at the same time. It's like a baton race in elementary school lol.
What your friend did would be a threesome or gangbang right?
Lol I'm too lazy to go on urban dictionary

Me and boys have been 2-3 deep and banged a chick. Didn't know that was ghey. Oh, well would gladly do it again.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

My man said a chicken on a rotisserie tho.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would pay to see the look on his face when he took off the pillow
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
them boys foul for not stopping him
roll.gif

Me and boys have been 2-3 deep and banged a chick. Didn't know that was ghey. Oh, well would gladly do it again.

Originally Posted by vezon

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

My man said a chicken on a rotisserie tho.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would pay to see the look on his face when he took off the pillow
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
them boys foul for not stopping him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The guy I know was at the house party and saw the aftermath. He said the guy went nuts, absolutely ballistic. The party stopped and everyone had to get out because he was going crazy and had a gun.

Originally Posted by vezon

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom