So my dude got beat up by a cop........

Originally Posted by kobe82410

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Does he have tints? Not that it justifies it but your boy could have been smarter about it and avoided the whole situation. Smoke in secluded areas.

I know "everyone" does it but it doesn't make it right.

The report says in front of the house, you say IN the car. Which one is it?
you know how the media doesnt get everything right
no lies, 100% positive that it was in the car. regardless, he still knew that a cop lived there and he still should have been smarter and went somewhere else to smoke. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

what if your boy were strapped (legally) and shot and killed the cop. what would have been the stipulations?

practically impossible in this state. even if it were, dude was stoned. doubt that would have played out well for him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

what if your boy were strapped (legally) and shot and killed the cop. what would have been the stipulations?

practically impossible in this state. even if it were, dude was stoned. doubt that would have played out well for him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

punk +%! pig. hopefully he gets what he has coming to him.

(don't mean that towards all cops, just the ones that are cowards behind a badge)
laugh.gif
This guy.

(don't mean that towards all cops, just the ones that are cowards behind a badge)
laugh.gif
This guy.

He wasn't rocking a badge though, he put in work as a civilian.  He just happened to be a cop.
Sue
For what?

He wasn't rocking a badge though, he put in work as a civilian.  He just happened to be a cop.
Sue
For what?

If he shot the cop in self defense they would of said he was in the wrong. Cop was def in the wrong and I hope he gets ran up in jail by the homies.

If he shot the cop in self defense they would of said he was in the wrong. Cop was def in the wrong and I hope he gets ran up in jail by the homies.

I don't get, you say he was smoking in the car, so the Dude/Cop comes outside pulls your friend out the car and beats the #%+% out of him? Don't know why your friend would have just started his car and drive away?

I don't get, you say he was smoking in the car, so the Dude/Cop comes outside pulls your friend out the car and beats the #%+% out of him? Don't know why your friend would have just started his car and drive away?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

For what?

how about assault?

For what?

how about assault?

he got his *## kicked for smoking in his car by an off duty cop, kicked and punched in the face that aint police brutality and assault?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

he got his *## kicked for smoking in his car by an off duty cop, kicked and punched in the face that aint police brutality and assault?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Cop was def in the wrong and I hope he gets ran up in jail by the homies.

The guy ain't going to jail
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Cop was def in the wrong and I hope he gets ran up in jail by the homies.

The guy ain't going to jail
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For what?

if the entire story is true and the cop just started assaulting the kid without even trying to say anything then the kid would have a case.  if anything the cop is going to get assigned office work for a little while, the kids family if their smart will get a high profile lawyer and most likely they'll get a nice settlement from this.

even though he put in work as a civilian, if i see some minors smoking weed in front of my house, i can't go outside and kick them in the face 7 times.  if he wasn't a cop  this would be a non issue and he would be behind bars right now as we speak.

For what?

if the entire story is true and the cop just started assaulting the kid without even trying to say anything then the kid would have a case.  if anything the cop is going to get assigned office work for a little while, the kids family if their smart will get a high profile lawyer and most likely they'll get a nice settlement from this.

even though he put in work as a civilian, if i see some minors smoking weed in front of my house, i can't go outside and kick them in the face 7 times.  if he wasn't a cop  this would be a non issue and he would be behind bars right now as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom