So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by November33rd

You NT'ers have some creative imaginations. Y'all need to grow up.

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.
Yes OP, listen to this guy.
Go meet up with the girl who broke you, the girl who broke up with you for nothing you did. That same girl who said you were the best boyfriend ever but couldn't deal with the type of person you are 
indifferent.gif
.. that same girl who stopped talking to you and ignored you for a year for no reason. 

Yes OP, go meet up with her now because she wants to.. 

You NT'ers have some creative imaginations
You think November has 33 days though 
grin.gif

But for real though OP she probably just wants to explain herself for doing you dirty. If she cries don't let that get to you. Stay strong, thank her for giving the situation closure, and bounce. If she tries getting back with you tell her you will think about it and smash in the mean time......the key to this situation is to not actually consider getting back with her. Smash and when you're bored with her, tell her that you think it wouldnt work out again. She will beg you and once she does that you have complete control 

Originally Posted by FDUB

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

My question is did she get mad at you a lot and cuss you out when you were together? My ex also called me after a year.... 9 months ago. She's outgoing and social and i'm exact opposite.......it really doesn't mix well. When she did contact me it was just to tell me she's been thinking about me and how things ended
........in other words she most likely broke up with you to be with a guy she was feeling and after he got done smashing her and left her no good $+#. She wants you back.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

My question is did she get mad at you a lot and cuss you out when you were together? My ex also called me after a year.... 9 months ago. She's outgoing and social and i'm exact opposite.......it really doesn't mix well. When she did contact me it was just to tell me she's been thinking about me and how things ended
........in other words she most likely broke up with you to be with a guy she was feeling and after he got done smashing her and left her no good $+#. She wants you back.
30t6p3b.gif

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.

True, her intentions maybe innocent. However OP can't be that naive; he's been burned before, and if he's not careful she could do further harm to the situation. If there is any advice we can extend to dude as a community, why not?

True, her intentions maybe innocent. However OP can't be that naive; he's been burned before, and if he's not careful she could do further harm to the situation. If there is any advice we can extend to dude as a community, why not?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Prob wants to tell you she cheated on you thru your entire relationship 
tired.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I assume you're getting at Classy Freshman but did you even read what dude wrote? Aside from the proposed "lunch".. I don't see an issue with it. Guy is telling him to keep his guard up, to keep it fresh in his mind what she did and not to give in so easily.. what elaborate plot are you talking about?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Prob wants to tell you she cheated on you thru your entire relationship 
tired.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I assume you're getting at Classy Freshman but did you even read what dude wrote? Aside from the proposed "lunch".. I don't see an issue with it. Guy is telling him to keep his guard up, to keep it fresh in his mind what she did and not to give in so easily.. what elaborate plot are you talking about?

She might want a favor from you.  My ex hit me out of the blue asking me to get her some asthma medication on my insurance.  When I told her to ask her new man she said that he doesn't have asthma. 

And nope I didn't get her the meds. 

She might want a favor from you.  My ex hit me out of the blue asking me to get her some asthma medication on my insurance.  When I told her to ask her new man she said that he doesn't have asthma. 

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.

Far too often, you guys create threads in hopes of some genuine feedback. This above is exactly what you need to pay attention to OP. She definitely needs closure to the situation, or she realized she made a huge mistake, please don't cave so easily.
Actual advice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.

Far too often, you guys create threads in hopes of some genuine feedback. This above is exactly what you need to pay attention to OP. She definitely needs closure to the situation, or she realized she made a huge mistake, please don't cave so easily.
Actual advice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

you said you were hurt. what if she wants to get off her chest is that she cheated when you were together? i dont think you would wanna hear that. id say, for you, leave it alone.

dunno why you would bring someone back. maybe as an fb, but you seem a little soft.

you said you were hurt. what if she wants to get off her chest is that she cheated when you were together? i dont think you would wanna hear that. id say, for you, leave it alone.

dunno why you would bring someone back. maybe as an fb, but you seem a little soft.

Ya'll are better men that me talking about go and pay for lunch.

You don't owe her anything. In fact she owes you. I wouldn't even bother. If she needs closure, it's on her. Let her handle that on her own timetable.

You sound like you want her back though.

Ya'll are better men that me talking about go and pay for lunch.

You don't owe her anything. In fact she owes you. I wouldn't even bother. If she needs closure, it's on her. Let her handle that on her own timetable.

You sound like you want her back though.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you.
This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.
didn't read OP's first post but this is the truth.

people are Ex's for a reason, I never understood all of these Ex's threads (probably the 3rd one i've clicked on since I been on this site out of 299302001123)........they are the past......move on with it.

someone said dont burn any bridges, she did that her own self when she screwed OP over.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve." - Eminem

Let's be honest for a moment. If she was in a good situation, she wouldn't be checking for you.
This sounds like some conniving rebound +$!!.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people hit you up once it's convenient for them.
didn't read OP's first post but this is the truth.

people are Ex's for a reason, I never understood all of these Ex's threads (probably the 3rd one i've clicked on since I been on this site out of 299302001123)........they are the past......move on with it.

someone said dont burn any bridges, she did that her own self when she screwed OP over.

I say meet up with her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hilarious!

OP you listen to this, and when it happens again, I hope not to see another thread of you getting the same treatment.

then again i'm not surprised this many dudes on here that would get BACK with an Ex that cheated on them....
grin.gif
  would your Ex would have done the same if you cheated on her? so all of you co-signing this post above is basically saying "yeah i'll play with her and show her im in control then eventually get back with her".

for what?

I say meet up with her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hilarious!

OP you listen to this, and when it happens again, I hope not to see another thread of you getting the same treatment.

then again i'm not surprised this many dudes on here that would get BACK with an Ex that cheated on them....
grin.gif
  would your Ex would have done the same if you cheated on her? so all of you co-signing this post above is basically saying "yeah i'll play with her and show her im in control then eventually get back with her".

for what?

I say meet up with her.

So_much_win__by_Kisame_X_Mudkip.png

Also OP Im pretty sure she dumped you for another guy (and since she didnt have a good reason she gave you a bs one) and now he has moved on. 

Back
Top Bottom