So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

I would be curious as to what it is that she wants to tell you, but I wouldn't get back with her... the most I would do is make it a booty call... if that.

I say go and see what she wants, sounds like mostly likely she still likes you and wants to see if she can work things back out.

Proceed with caution though OP!

Keep us updated!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

she texted me april fools and said that she still loved me, then I hit her back that while I still had a special place in my heart for her that I wasn't interested...then she said "oh April Fools!" I was like yea right #@%@$ you know if I had said "I still love you" back you would have never mentioned %+$@ about april fools.
Holy !@+*, if my ex did that I'd die
frown.gif

We were together for 4 years give-or-take and we've been broken up for 10+ months... I'm nowhere near over it.
ohwell.gif

I would be curious as to what it is that she wants to tell you, but I wouldn't get back with her... the most I would do is make it a booty call... if that.

I say go and see what she wants, sounds like mostly likely she still likes you and wants to see if she can work things back out.

Proceed with caution though OP!

Keep us updated!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

she texted me april fools and said that she still loved me, then I hit her back that while I still had a special place in my heart for her that I wasn't interested...then she said "oh April Fools!" I was like yea right #@%@$ you know if I had said "I still love you" back you would have never mentioned %+$@ about april fools.
Holy !@+*, if my ex did that I'd die
frown.gif

We were together for 4 years give-or-take and we've been broken up for 10+ months... I'm nowhere near over it.
ohwell.gif

take this as your closure.

why would you want to hear her out?

picture yourself a year from now. 2 years after the break up.

what are you going to say about this event?

you know the answer.

take this as your closure.

why would you want to hear her out?

picture yourself a year from now. 2 years after the break up.

what are you going to say about this event?

you know the answer.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn she sounds like she gonna tell u she got the VD or something
laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

This

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn she sounds like she gonna tell u she got the VD or something
laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

This

IF SHE HURT YOU REAL BAD. THEN DONT MEET HER UP AND DONT EVEN TEXT HER!!

You were prefectly fine before that text and right now she got you thinking. Dont waste your time man

IF SHE HURT YOU REAL BAD. THEN DONT MEET HER UP AND DONT EVEN TEXT HER!!

You were prefectly fine before that text and right now she got you thinking. Dont waste your time man

It doesn't matter what you want to do at this point, NT wants you to meet her to see what she has to say.
laugh.gif

Do it for that reason only now. Not for closure, not for pity, not for you, not for her, but for NT. 
nerd.gif

It doesn't matter what you want to do at this point, NT wants you to meet her to see what she has to say.
laugh.gif

Do it for that reason only now. Not for closure, not for pity, not for you, not for her, but for NT. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom