So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reputation for making quality items, and then staying ahead of trends takes foresight and courage. For the Black community there are several areas where we are known to do the best job for each other, therefore no need to pander toward white people and their brands. It is stereotypical behavior, which is taught and cemented through self hate. Yeah, you people can do your own hair, be masters at your own music, be great athletes and such, but if you want to be and look acceptable, you have to wear a white owned brand. We are considered luxury, and we know that you people want to feel and enjoy luxury because we tell you that you are buying a luxury item.
This is how marketing works. For a minute in the 90's Black medallions, No Gold, was a thing. FUBU was doin' it, and Public Enemy was telling you about it. But once consciousness became played out, people began to run right back into Barney's, then getting stopped by Store detectives and being searched after spending a g on a belt. Trends go as what is hot in popular culture. Black people set those trends, and when those trends are set, there is a reason behind it.

So now you have an idiot in the white house pushing a wall. Gucci is calling you the Nword, and is anyone surprised? I do not know why anyone Black can ever trust white people, for anything.

Look at what happened to fubu, Sean John , rocawear, Karl kani... black people act like black people **** gets played out but quick to retro some gucci or fila

That’s true but look at what it was marketed as , street wear . He needs to have a few stores and not have it in macy’s , shoe stores , and Citi trends . Also if he has a similar price point as Gucci , makes it limited and never have sales he would be good . There’s ways it can be successful but it’s not gonna be overnight . It reminds me of when the kap situation happen , puff was talking about doing his own league , as soon as the panthers became available he wanted to own them knowing damn well the nfl wouldn’t approve that . I know starting a league isn’t easy but it’s been done plenty of times but he threw that pipe dream away to be the first potential black nfl team owner.

Are there any non European designers that are viewed with the same prestige tho? I can't really think of any, seems like not even Japanese or Canadian designers etc. are viewed on that level

That’s true but look at what it was marketed as , street wear . He needs to have a few stores and not have it in macy’s , shoe stores , and Citi trends . Also if he has a similar price point as Gucci , makes it limited and never have sales he would be good . There’s ways it can be successful but it’s not gonna be overnight . It reminds me of when the kap situation happen , puff was talking about doing his own league , as soon as the panthers became available he wanted to own them knowing damn well the nfl wouldn’t approve that . I know starting a league isn’t easy but it’s been done plenty of times but he threw that pipe dream away to be the first potential black nfl team owner.

Yeah it can be done though, word to Jay canceling Cris and our own brands popping up. He didn't just say it, he actually put a plan in action.

Fam I don’t understand this though of wanting so bad to be included

If Gucci shows that they don’t want black people to wear their clothes and or you feel disrespected then don’t but the **** it’s so simple

I don’t understand how in our culture we speak so highly of the black dollar
But wants a brand to change things so it’s cool for us to spend money with them :lol::lol:

I’m not doing all that extra **** if I think you don’t want my money

Hip hop need to stop the free promotion of brands that obviously you feel don’t cater to you or your core audience

A+ racism here, bravo.
Here's a question for you.
Are women sexist or misogynist because they hate the oppression that has been heaped upon them by men?
Answer that, then you'll understand why Black people cannot be racist against whites, but can be racist against their own kind.

The choice is this, live under your own accord, without the interference of White thought, nor white approval. This is true independence, true free will. As we know due to colonization, white male supremacy is a rule and tool to oppress all, including women.

Last edited:
That makes no sense. If you don’t trust all of an entire race of people due to race and no other reason that’s racism. Call a spade a spade.

Also post that selfie of your custom black penis sweatshirt. Don’t let them print a white penis or any other penis you definitely wouldn’t want that

Edit: You’d actually want the joint embroidered, screen print ain’t good enough

Here's a question for you.
Are women sexist or misogynist because they hate the oppression that has been heaped upon them by men?
Answer that, then you'll understand why Black people cannot be racist against whites, but can be racist against their own kind.

The choice is this, live under your own accord, without the interference of White thought, nor white approval. This is true independence, true free will. As we know due to colonization, white male supremacy is a rule and tool to oppress all, including women.

Google misogynist.

Your comment IS racist.

The rest of your response is utter nonsense that is not worth my time. Good day.

Google misogynist.

Your comment IS racist.

The rest of your response is utter nonsense that is not worth my time. Good day.

It is so funny that when Black people want independence away from White influence, that all of a sudden such a thought is racist.
I bet you thought that the movie Black Panther was a racist movie as well. lol
If so, good.

Bro, what you said was clearly racist. Black people can be racist towards white people, black people, or anyone else. You act like all white folks are white supremacists, you know there are white people that fought for civil rights too, right?

The problem with racism and sexism is its generalized. Blanket statements. Case by case basis it's different.

Bro, what you said was clearly racist. Black people can be racist towards white people, black people, or anyone else. You act like all white folks are white supremacists, you know there are white people that fought for civil rights too, right?
Bro?
I'll entertain that for a minute. All white people live with white privilege. This means that due to that fact, you do not get to determine how and if Black people decide to get angry about the oppressive conditions they live under. Just as with sexism, Women have a right to fight and then be angry about their oppression. No man can ever tell a woman how she should feel about such conditions, and no white person can ever tell any Black person how they should feel nor react to their situation either.

The whole way you speak is the very definition of prejudice.
The whole way that I speak is the result of oppression. Righteous anger is just that. It is the reason that White people fought to get away from the crown by colonizing and establishing the United States. Black people have a right to be angry about what has been done to them, and white people, just like the crown in England, do not have a right to tell Black people how they should react to oppression.

Back
Top Bottom