So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sti waiting for some cats too grow up and realize that tho you may disagree you dont need to tear down and ignore a mans growth from where he has been. Crab in the barrell mentality gotta go

TI has changed from who he was back in the 2000s, sometimes fatherhood and experience do that for ya. Yella beezy cudnt grasp that TI was just saying be your own brand and stop rocking with people that blatantly disrespect you.

And no hip hop didnt start this. It was stated earlier kingpins did dat in da drug game.

We gotta be better

Sti waiting for some cats too grow up and realize that tho you may disagree you dont need to tear down and ignore a mans growth from where he has been. Crab in the barrell mentality gotta go

TI has changed from who he was back in the 2000s, sometimes fatherhood and experience do that for ya. Yella beezy cudnt grasp that TI was just saying be your own brand and stop rocking with people that blatantly disrespect you.

And no hip hop didnt start this. It was stated earlier kingpins did dat in da drug game.

We gotta be better

Easier to stand from a top a mountain and point and laugh once you are made, TI is grown and woke now, he has millions in the bank from a fake he gained by making music that often glorified things like being fly and wearing luxury brands, this in turn influenced those less fortunate to become slaves of consumerism, myself included...growing up listening to hip hop, watching the trends these guys I grew up being fans of is the sole reason why I wanted to wear Iceberg, Gucci, LV, etc....although in order to do so I would blow a weeks pay on a sweater....so while I applaud TI for his wokeness, he helped create this consumerism madness....he can’t just walk around “G checking or clowning” people that he himself influenced into buying these brands.

Drug dealers
Were the main catalyst
Don’t blame hip hop
Folks love to blame that for everything

Drug dealers and pimps were not mainstreamed, they influenced what hip hop was about, hip hop had a mainstream stage for that lifestyle....how many pimps or drug dealers influenced trends as opposed to say Kanye?...majority of minorities that blow crazy amounts of money on lux brands, do so because their favorite artists influenced them, not because their local pimp/pusher did.

Yea I don't think it should be TI's place to be going up to people personally and telling them what not to wear with their own money

I will assume this is staged, just like everything else out here.

Walking up to a random person and telling them what to wear, not cool.

Don't get knocked out
Not a random person
One of them acronym rappers
Ymf melly
Or ybn beezy or something like that

Stop it, I grew up on East Tremont, in the 80’s and 90’s around those dudes that influenced these hip hop artists, my fashion influence still came from the mainstream though as a teenager into adulthood.
Enlighten me then???
Who are these “dudes” u grew up around
That influenced these hip hop artists
Are these the same dudes
Who taught u to eat ur own sperm?????

Give ya a better example, nobody can deny
I guess people don’t have the right to open their eyes up and grow? :lol:

Nah they do bro, I’ve had this discussion with my childhood friend who’s been trying to sit on a pedestal and judge some of my purchases, when he himself buys his wife luxury bags and **** but now is more conscious of where he puts his money, while I still have impulse buys that are a bit ridiculous at times, thing is when we are in our element feeling good spending our hard earned money, is no ones position to try and school you or G check you or emabareass you about it, have your opinion as you are entitled to it, but let people do them....specially when you don’t live in a glass house or just “WOKE” up because of some media outrage, when most of these companies beeeen had an agenda....at some point TI didn’t care to promote Gucci to his audience, now he shaming one of his fans for it, the one looking stupid is himself and watching that video you can tell he realizes his own hipocrisy

Enlighten me then???
Who are these “dudes” u grew up around
That influenced these hip hop artists
Are these the same dudes
Who taught u to eat ur own sperm?????

Talk about going all the way left with it and going off topic, here Naughty HOLD THIS L.

If that’s what you must turn to, your argument is weak AF and make no sense,

Yeah even more egregious than growing is sharing what you've learnt. These dudes doing too much.

I’m all for healthy discussion on the topic matter and I agree that freeing yourself from consumerism can only help you financially, I get that....but this dude TI over here shaming dude publically, talmbout I look better than you, after he himself was one to glorify a lifestyle of luxury to his fans....then you have clown *** 50cent burning a pile of Gucci for clout, because how does that affect Gucci? Or how does that help bring awareness? Let alone it shows prior to the outrage you lovveeeed Gucci because you legit have a pile to burn....pack those clothes up and donate them....geez.

Talk about going all the way left with it and going off topic, here Naughty HOLD THIS L.

If that’s what you must turn to, your argument is weak AF and make no sense,
U still Didn’t answer the question
U can’t sit here and tell me what enfluenced
“MY PEOPLE”
Just cause u “grew up” around em
I’ll leave it at that

Look, if you wanna cancel out Gucci, you gotta cancel out every brand.

You gotta abandon this country too and go elsewhere.

T.I didn’t say stop wearing Gucci completely. He said do it for 3 months lmao.

But yet he’s driving Rolls Royces and Benzes.

Even if you wanna buy black brands only, the owner of that brand is taking your money and spending it on designer clothes and buying champagne at your local clubs downtown.

Live yo life, as long as your in America and you aren’t creating, then your money is always gonna end up in the oppressors bank account.

U still Didn’t answer the question
U can’t sit here and tell me what enfluenced
“MY PEOPLE”
Just cause u “grew up” around em
I’ll leave it at that

Oh we talking race? Last I check minority isn’t something exclusive to blacks, neither was the influence of hip hop on kids that grew up in the ghetto...so I guess even though I’m Hispanic, grew up in the ghetto I cannot possibly speak on the influences of drug dealers, pimps and hip hop artists had on me growing up...some of which were not all black.

Folks come up with every excuse
To justify the racist **** companies do

Nobody is justifying it. Just saying the money is gonna end up in the oppressors hands regardless, this isn’t gonna change anything in the black communities by avoiding Gucci. Our people need to wake up and stop glorifying brand names and completely put an end to buying things we don’t need to impress others.

Oh we talking race? Last I check minority isn’t something exclusive to blacks, neither was the influence of hip hop on kids that grew up in the ghetto...so I guess even though I’m Hispanic, grew up in the ghetto I cannot possibly speak on the influences of drug dealers, pimps and hip hop artists had on me growing up...some of which were not all black.

Fyi your being baited.

Ill leave it at that.

Folks come up with every excuse
To justify the racist **** companies do

No one is justifying Gucci....at least not me....I’m just not gonna blindly fall for the fake outrage of a couple of hip hop artists who are even more responsible than the companies themselves for promoting these same racist *** brands, Gucci been questionable and so have a handful of other brands...they didn’t seem to care all that much before...

Back
Top Bottom