So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Music influences the streets, not the other way around

Yes that’s what some of the guys in here seem to be missing, decades ago, the streets influenced what the music was about, it’s the complete opposite today.

Never said you couldn’t afford it, just like I know you can afford those cookies and can afford to tip, you just a cheap dude...lmao

Yikes!!
Cookies, Cooooookieeessss!
upload_2019-3-22_14-14-47.gif

Where do u even get a tag gun lol

No lie. I used to change prices during the short period of time I worked for Marshall.

The whole crew got polo shirts for $14.99 :lol:

Made them check out in the layway area (where I worked).

No lie. I used to change prices during the short period of time I worked for Marshall.

The whole crew got polo shirts for $14.99 :lol:

Made them check out in the layway area (where I worked).

:rofl: least it seems you understand that’s practically theft, my mans Naughty, defended his actions like it was his God given right to put his own price on goods :rofl:

My dude been flagrant for years for stunts like these tho...so this outrage for Gucci when I know damn well he ain’t dropping Stacks at the Gucci store, makes it a bit funny...lol

My dude been flagrant for years for stunts like these tho...so this outrage for Gucci when I know damn well he ain’t dropping Stacks at the Gucci store, makes it a bit funny...lol
i drop stacks all the time
but whether i do or dont
shouldnt bother anyone else

Booyyy if you think ima go searching through hundreds of your posts history for receipts...those who know, KNOW.
nah they pick and choose what they wanna
like the stealing cookies thing
ive explained thats sampling plenty of times
but u want to go with thats stealing narrative

Back
Top Bottom