So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nah they pick and choose what they wanna
like the stealing cookies thing
ive explained thats sampling plenty of times
but u want to go with thats stealing narrative

Fam is not a narrative!! Lmaooooo let me ask you, would you in front of a store owner open up a bag of chips ahoy eat a couple and tell him to his face, nah I’ma pass and walk away???

lolwut

What came first the streets of the music????? Where do rappers come from?

Nowadays, not many of them actually come from the street corner, most of these cats just fabricate personas based on what the music has glorified and the cycle continues, they go on to influence other kids, not having actually spent a day doing what they rapped about...so yeah hiphop was birth in the streets, but the tide has turned

Fam is not a narrative!! Lmaooooo let me ask you, would you in front of a store owner open up a bag of chips ahoy eat a couple and tell him to his face, nah I’ma pass and walk away???
probably
ive done it in front of workers
i dont hide it
i never asked their position or title
but thats overkill what ur describing
i just want a sample to see if its worth buying or not
equivalent to trying on a pair of shoes
or shirt

probably
ive done it in front of workers
i dont hide it
i never asked their position or title
but thats overkill what ur describing
i just want a sample to see if its worth buying or not
equivalent to trying on a pair of shoes
or shirt

This stance of yours will never NOT be funny because you really do believe in what you are saying....like deep down to your core you see nothing wrong with that...

So tell me bruh, who’s gonna buy the bag of chips you opened and tested and put back?....comparing this to trying on shoes...I’m dead.

no one telling them to buy that bag
but feel free to sample the opened bag as well

Lmaooo so you encourage others simply go and follow your lead and continue stealing? So who holds the L here? I guess the store owner who is now out of his profit on that bag of sampled cookies....i legit wonder about your comprehension fam.

Lmaooo so you encourage others simply go and follow your lead and continue stealing? So who holds the L here? I guess the store owner who is now out of his profit on that bag of sampled cookies....i legit wonder about your comprehension fam.

that bag could be the cost of doing business or quality control or breakage

folks do what they want

:rofl: least it seems you understand that’s practically theft, my mans Naughty, defended his actions like it was his God given right to put his own price on goods :rofl:

My dude been flagrant for years for stunts like these tho...so this outrage for Gucci when I know damn well he ain’t dropping Stacks at the Gucci store, makes it a bit funny...lol
Please direct me to this thread :lol: bruh.

Edit nvm
Screenshot_20190322-155831_Samsung Internet.jpg

Julius Rock somewhere smiling.

Last edited:
ksteezy ksteezy back during our era it was the d boys and pimps but with the younger gen the influencers are actually from social media like the Ian Conners and Luka Sabbats

Man shut your mouth with that BS, I’ve said nothing remotely racist...calling out Tips hypocrisy and Naughtys Selective outrage doesn’t classify me as a racist, the hell is wrong with you.

Lmao, it's a joke. They seem to throw that around here when they want to disregard someone.

I can see ti protesting against rappers in the future, talking about they promote a negative image of black people.... yet he'll find every reason to justify his career.

Easier to stand from a top a mountain and point and laugh once you are made, TI is grown and woke now, he has millions in the bank from a fake he gained by making music that often glorified things like being fly and wearing luxury brands, this in turn influenced those less fortunate to become slaves of consumerism, myself included...growing up listening to hip hop, watching the trends these guys I grew up being fans of is the sole reason why I wanted to wear Iceberg, Gucci, LV, etc....although in order to do so I would blow a weeks pay on a sweater....so while I applaud TI for his wokeness, he helped create this consumerism madness....he can’t just walk around “G checking or clowning” people that he himself influenced into buying these brands.
Steezy great points. Im not gonna turn this into a clutltural or race thing.

I think had he changed his approach we would and can agree that his points aint wrong.

Imagine if only dame new how to communicate withiut alienating his audience.

Whats new in here

Back
Top Bottom