So NT had my first Nightmare in forever....Vol I'm Shook

I had something like this happen to me before OP. I really think it was sleep paralysis.

I was at my girlfriends apartment before we lived together and I was dreaming that we were in bed together talking and something came and ripped my jaw off
sick.gif
I went to yell and nothing came out. I remember laying on my back AWAKE not being able to move or make a sound and I saw a shadowy type figure in the door and then like an orb of light floating. I snapped outta it after about a minute. She was freaking out saying my eyes were open and my breathing was really labored like I was trying to speak or yell.

I don't get scared easily but I was like traumatized after that. I refused to go back to her place talkin about it was haunted
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I had something like this happen to me before OP. I really think it was sleep paralysis.

I was at my girlfriends apartment before we lived together and I was dreaming that we were in bed together talking and something came and ripped my jaw off
sick.gif
I went to yell and nothing came out. I remember laying on my back AWAKE not being able to move or make a sound and I saw a shadowy type figure in the door and then like an orb of light floating. I snapped outta it after about a minute. She was freaking out saying my eyes were open and my breathing was really labored like I was trying to speak or yell.

I don't get scared easily but I was like traumatized after that. I refused to go back to her place talkin about it was haunted
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.
You would have to use a means of connecting with the "other side." "Luigi Boards" is one way but I hear that is a box you don't want to open if you don't know what you are doing because you can't control what type of spirit you will invite. So don't even think about doing that man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.
You would have to use a means of connecting with the "other side." "Luigi Boards" is one way but I hear that is a box you don't want to open if you don't know what you are doing because you can't control what type of spirit you will invite. So don't even think about doing that man.
laugh.gif

whenever i have some sort of nightmare, which has been in a while its one of two things.

I just suddenly start falling, and my stomach drops like on a roller coaster.
OR
I'm in a Giant Room thats all White, (like in movies where people talk to God or something) and I'm in this small garden around this staircase, and someone starts yelling at me, and I then start to get smaller and smaller compared to the voice yelling at me.

whenever i have some sort of nightmare, which has been in a while its one of two things.

I just suddenly start falling, and my stomach drops like on a roller coaster.
OR
I'm in a Giant Room thats all White, (like in movies where people talk to God or something) and I'm in this small garden around this staircase, and someone starts yelling at me, and I then start to get smaller and smaller compared to the voice yelling at me.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I heard eating certain foods before you go to sleep can cause a person to have vivid dreams.

I will cosign this to the next level. If I eat KFC at night I always have a nightmare when I go to sleep 100% of the time

Originally Posted by AEA18

I heard eating certain foods before you go to sleep can cause a person to have vivid dreams.

I will cosign this to the next level. If I eat KFC at night I always have a nightmare when I go to sleep 100% of the time

Sleep on you stomach or on your side...end of story.

I never sleep on my back, its uncomfortable. The few nightmares i have usually come from something i was watching before i went to bed, nowadays i'm always watching sportscenter though.

I never sleep on my back, its uncomfortable. The few nightmares i have usually come from something i was watching before i went to bed, nowadays i'm always watching sportscenter though.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If it counts for anything i was sleeping on my side when this happened.  I had my hands under my pillow.  I remember moving my thumbs against my pillow case under my pillow.  I was in the fetal position basically on my side hands together under my pillow

If it counts for anything i was sleeping on my side when this happened.  I had my hands under my pillow.  I remember moving my thumbs against my pillow case under my pillow.  I was in the fetal position basically on my side hands together under my pillow

I'd suggest you act like it didn't happen. I was told never to go looking for trouble because you'll find it, and this sounds like something best left alone.

I'd suggest you act like it didn't happen. I was told never to go looking for trouble because you'll find it, and this sounds like something best left alone.

In all reality this could be the best advice yet lol.

Normally I would be trying to recreate it to see what else happens and more then likely that would not end well.  I think im gonna just hope it never happens again. 

In all reality this could be the best advice yet lol.

Normally I would be trying to recreate it to see what else happens and more then likely that would not end well.  I think im gonna just hope it never happens again. 

Sleep paralysis is just a term coined by the medical community who doesn't know anything...

It use to happen to me all the time when I was younger. But the black cloud thing has happened to me too... When I was in Okinawa I remember passing out after a long day of work . I went straight to sleep in my cammies, didn't even eat... Woke up to black smoke ala LOST and the inability to move anything ...

I think we walk with spirits and our soul and brain doesn't correlate with our bodies in time to make the smooth adjustment back to this realm... Think about like a computer running mad apps , the CPU slows down and sometimes you have to restart the computer to make it run normal again... Maybe that's where the paralysis comes in

Sleep paralysis is just a term coined by the medical community who doesn't know anything...

It use to happen to me all the time when I was younger. But the black cloud thing has happened to me too... When I was in Okinawa I remember passing out after a long day of work . I went straight to sleep in my cammies, didn't even eat... Woke up to black smoke ala LOST and the inability to move anything ...

I think we walk with spirits and our soul and brain doesn't correlate with our bodies in time to make the smooth adjustment back to this realm... Think about like a computer running mad apps , the CPU slows down and sometimes you have to restart the computer to make it run normal again... Maybe that's where the paralysis comes in

I've had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me. Sleeping on my back after a late night, black ominous figure hovering over me, can't move, tried to fight it. Realized it was pretty much sleep paralysis, so when it happened again I just accepted I was in sleep paralysis and eventually woke up calmly. It was scary as heck though the first time.

I've had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me. Sleeping on my back after a late night, black ominous figure hovering over me, can't move, tried to fight it. Realized it was pretty much sleep paralysis, so when it happened again I just accepted I was in sleep paralysis and eventually woke up calmly. It was scary as heck though the first time.

I think it would be interesting if you were to actually record yourself while you're sleeping. It kind of sounds like some paranormal activity type of thing because you said its been getting progressively worse.

I think it would be interesting if you were to actually record yourself while you're sleeping. It kind of sounds like some paranormal activity type of thing because you said its been getting progressively worse.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I never sleep on my back.  And i was super sunburned from the weekend on my back so i know i wouldn't be on it because it hurt so bad to even lay on my back.

It happened a while ago the first time and I just thought some one was actually in my room.  I had friends over so i didn't even try to move just "played" asleep I figured they were looking for something and just left.  The second time it happened it was just me and my sister home so i knew she wasn't in my room and I thought it was really strange.  I realized the second time that I couldn't move but again it was just the foot steps and i was like Wow that dream was pretty wild.  This time i woke up like scared as #$%^ because it made noise this time.

The dreams are spaced out pretty far though.  Like 2 months apart. 

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I never sleep on my back.  And i was super sunburned from the weekend on my back so i know i wouldn't be on it because it hurt so bad to even lay on my back.

It happened a while ago the first time and I just thought some one was actually in my room.  I had friends over so i didn't even try to move just "played" asleep I figured they were looking for something and just left.  The second time it happened it was just me and my sister home so i knew she wasn't in my room and I thought it was really strange.  I realized the second time that I couldn't move but again it was just the foot steps and i was like Wow that dream was pretty wild.  This time i woke up like scared as #$%^ because it made noise this time.

The dreams are spaced out pretty far though.  Like 2 months apart. 

That's just crazy though. I've never had that happen to me so I can't speak on that experience but it might end up being sleep paralysis. Unless it becomes more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom