So NT had my first Nightmare in forever....Vol I'm Shook

No disrespect but I think it is semi-arrogant to think only physical things are allowed access to this world. I know we are taught it is "supernatural" but I used to be like that but then common sense kicked in (not saying you don't have it.) I believe in the physical and spiritual realms. I do.

So yea, when it happens to you, you want someone to listen to you and not dismiss what you have to say.

Spirits are real man. ALl aren't harmful though, so don't have a negative opinion on them.

Yeah sounds like sleep paralysis.

I've had it many times and still wake up shook.

I heard it happens mostly when you don't get enough sleep and you sleep facing up.

Yeah sounds like sleep paralysis.

I've had it many times and still wake up shook.

I heard it happens mostly when you don't get enough sleep and you sleep facing up.

I have not had a nightmare in quite some time but I hate when someone throws something at you in a dream and you flinch in real life.

I have not had a nightmare in quite some time but I hate when someone throws something at you in a dream and you flinch in real life.

Had it happen to me before, sucks. The last time it happened it was like yours op. I woke up and layed in bed for a min to find myself falling asleep except it feels like I'm awake. And during this I'm trying to snap outta it but i can't.

Had it happen to me before, sucks. The last time it happened it was like yours op. I woke up and layed in bed for a min to find myself falling asleep except it feels like I'm awake. And during this I'm trying to snap outta it but i can't.

Dren?

13578452_gal.png

600_splice_movie.jpg

Probably wasn't a dream though OP...

RIP

So lets say it is sleep paralysis.....how can this be avoided.

I wish a camera was set up in my room just to see what i was doing while all of this occurred to see if i really was moving.

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.

Edit: so why does sleeping on your spine kick start a nightmare.  Why can't i have sleep paralysis like i can't move and Rosa Acosta is in my room

So lets say it is sleep paralysis.....how can this be avoided.

I wish a camera was set up in my room just to see what i was doing while all of this occurred to see if i really was moving.

So lets say it was a spirit or alien or something....how can i talk to it or not be deathly afraid of it. Because it was straight stalking me. Not like a casual walk. Thumping around whispers and then getting all in my face....id like it to be less threatening next time.

Edit: so why does sleeping on your spine kick start a nightmare.  Why can't i have sleep paralysis like i can't move and Rosa Acosta is in my room

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sleep paralysis in a lucid dream. Next time don't fight it and you'll move onto something else.

I thought lucid dreaming was when you know your dreaming.  I had no clue i was dreaming i "thought" it was all real

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Sleep paralysis in a lucid dream. Next time don't fight it and you'll move onto something else.

I thought lucid dreaming was when you know your dreaming.  I had no clue i was dreaming i "thought" it was all real

I heard eating certain foods before you go to sleep can cause a person to have vivid dreams.

I heard eating certain foods before you go to sleep can cause a person to have vivid dreams.

That is some intense stuff. Do you live with your parents or do you live alone entirely?

That is some intense stuff. Do you live with your parents or do you live alone entirely?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Its just me and my sister in a town house and she spent the night at a friends.  Really thought i was going to get got

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Its just me and my sister in a town house and she spent the night at a friends.  Really thought i was going to get got

Back
Top Bottom