So NT... my MANAGER calls me the N-word at work last night.

MAN THIS IS DUCKTALES

GET OUT OF HERE!!

Son. You talking bout uploading videos and what not. Blatently bringing attention to something that is very serious and could very well lead to jobs being lost and lawsuits being filed. AANNNNND Your father's a lawyer. Are you kidding me?

Have you even CALLED corporate?!?! Have you TRIED contacting an HR person?!?! Get out of here w/ that nonsense.

Ducktales-tv-show-02.jpg

my mans snagged em like a fish on a hook 
pimp.gif

get that paper son. make NT brothers proud
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my mans snagged em like a fish on a hook 
pimp.gif

get that paper son. make NT brothers proud
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lately white people have found it acceptable to freely throw out the N-word like it is hot cakes... I have no clue when this started happening in every conversation, randomly and expect no repercussions and get offended when you call them out on it.

They hear it in a rap song and of course because Jay-Z says it they will be cool if they say it..

*%#+ is disgusting

And I'm white...

Lately white people have found it acceptable to freely throw out the N-word like it is hot cakes... I have no clue when this started happening in every conversation, randomly and expect no repercussions and get offended when you call them out on it.

They hear it in a rap song and of course because Jay-Z says it they will be cool if they say it..

*%#+ is disgusting

And I'm white...

hostile environment? discrimination? i woulda called my lawyer a LONGGG time ago. Let that situation keep building up sue him and the pants he wear.

hostile environment? discrimination? i woulda called my lawyer a LONGGG time ago. Let that situation keep building up sue him and the pants he wear.

Originally Posted by Essential1

*%#+ is disgusting

And I'm white...
Yeah it's out of hand. I've had to check a friend or two for using the word excessively around me lately. I'm white as well. Dudes think that it's okay to use because they're "friends" with black people
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

*%#+ is disgusting

And I'm white...
Yeah it's out of hand. I've had to check a friend or two for using the word excessively around me lately. I'm white as well. Dudes think that it's okay to use because they're "friends" with black people
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom