So T-Pain Spends Money On Pointless Chain. Recession FTW. (-_-)

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

It's actually pretty ironic when you think of it.

Yeah these responses make me wonder about NTers' intelligence. He's obviously mocking the trend of ridiculous, oversized jewelry in hip-hop today."Big %++ Chain?" That isn't exactly subtle.

Worst chain Ive ever seen. I rock my gold link with no piece and I'm good money. Keep it simple.

Response to Death of Autotune?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i made that piece for pain, if you don't go into the jewelry thread.

i'll update the website with pics of it tomorrow evening. i just got back from delivering it to pain in st. louis.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by 18key

^ Is it real diamonds? Or cubic zirconium?

real diamonds, and white gold.

Damn, if you got it you got it I guess

How much did that run him?

Damn. I dont even want to know, it's just gonna depress me that he made that much money off some ringtone songs and a pretty hilarious SNL skit.

T Pain is not just a ringtone artist... he knows how to make a hit and producing/writing all of the songs on your albums doesn't hurt either...

Originally Posted by treewing

T Pain is not just a ringtone artist... he knows how to make a hit and producing/writing all of the songs on your albums doesn't hurt either...
correct. people don't understand that he's one of the biggest in hip hop right now, and he hasn been for a little while.

i've been to pain's house multiple times, he lives right down the street from me. it's gigantic, and he has 35+ cars... multiple 09 ferrari'sand phantoms... i'm talkin' drophead and hardtop. full arcarde better than jillians, no $*@$%#*+. i have pics of me in the arcade but i don'twant to post it without permission. pain's one of the coolest clients we have, not because he's famous, but he's a straight up genuine dude.

Nah I can tell he's cool as %%*%. Between interviews and some TV stuff he's done, he does seem like a genuine dude. I just dont like his music.

Back
Top Bottom