So T-Pain Spends Money On Pointless Chain. Recession FTW. (-_-)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's that "two callobo's a week" money right there....this dude is straight comic relief for me
roll.gif

10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb !+*@ like this till I know the fams good. So don't judge me frm what I buy.Judge me frm what I do.Cuz it's so many artists that put themself before their family.but thanx yo
- T-Pain
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don't know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb !+*@ like this till I know the fams good. So don't judge me frm what I buy.Judge me frm what I do.Cuz it's so many artists that put themself before their family.but thanx yo
- T-Pain
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

- T-Pain
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
At the stats

tired.gif
At the chain.

ahahah man I don't know why people are like getting mad at him, I think that is hilarious and love the fact that he did it.
Can't believe the guy, but it's his money, he'll do whatever.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

- T-Pain
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
At the stats

tired.gif
At the chain.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

- T-Pain
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
At the stats

tired.gif
At the chain.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by hassan16

- T-Pain
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
At the stats

tired.gif
At the chain.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif