So the arts & crafts guy sent me a message on facebook today.

Yeah but she needs to be pounded. I never say stuff like this on NT but this girl needs to get handled by a rough brotha quickly. I mean....just ran through for reals. I mean, by some dude that she ain't never thought about. A dude from the straight hood 30 years old workin on his GED that only thinks about DAT MASS. Just be a rebel for a night and just take it
nerd.gif

I swear to god if I see one more thread by this person, Im going to personally ask Dirty to ban me.

OP. Nobody cares about anything you have to say. Matter of fact, you should just go ahead and end it real soon.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Reported

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but damn, do you not have any friends OP? you must have a depressing life if you have to post about every time a dude talks to you
ohwell.gif

........I don't even know what to say to your threads though like.....what do you want????

OP stop analyzing every little thing this guy does. If you want to see him then see him if you don't then don't see him. End of story. Your in law school, you seem innocent enough, go try to find yourself a good dude, even though it may take a few tries. And for the love of Raptor Jesus please don't post about this anymore.

i rarely post at all, but y'all ninjas are straight comedy sometimes... OP, get your life together.

i rarely post at all, but y'all ninjas are straight comedy sometimes... OP, get your life together.

Back
Top Bottom