So the arts & crafts guy sent me a message on facebook today.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Reported
roll.gif

Originally Posted by G to tha T

We don't care.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

OP, let him smash

He has a girlfriend now and will probably marry her.

Mods, can you lock this thread, please.  It serves no purpose.  I wasn't aware that I had to ask for advice.  Actually, whenever I ask for advice, most people say "smash."  I guess this isn't the best place to ask for advice on men, although men post here.

YOUVE JUST NOW REALIZED THIS? YOU CANT BE A LAWYER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicely done.. 

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Reported

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but damn, do you not have any friends OP? you must have a depressing life if you have to post about every time a dude talks to you
ohwell.gif

Why would I talk to my friends about a guy who TRIED to use me?  That's embarrassing.  I just thought it was a coincidence since I had posted about him recently, and we don't talk anymore.

That's not even that deep of a topic; you sure you have real friends. And why do you assume people already know your story as if you're an NT legend or something? I have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. This is one of the instances that NT has the right to flame.

Why wouldn't you talk to your friends about it?  You've just joined the rest of womankind, omg a guy tried to use you for sex.  Join the club
laugh.gif

Admins really letting her blog in the Gen. forum like this? These not even "updates"

I hope OP becomes a victim of identity theft for making me waste six seconds of my life reading this mindless dribble.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

He has a girlfriend now and will probably marry her.

Mods, can you lock this thread, please.  It serves no purpose.  I wasn't aware that I had to ask for advice.  Actually, whenever I ask for advice, most people say "smash."  I guess this isn't the best place to ask for advice on men, although men post here.

YOUVE JUST NOW REALIZED THIS? YOU CANT BE A LAWYER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom