So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

laugh.gif
..from the descriptions beforehand what the hell did yall expect?

LMAO at this comment on Youtube...
i dont see what the big deal was he wasnt even tryin to block it
Then what the hell was LeBron trying to do?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
Regardless, I figured the dunk wouldn't be straight baptismbut that makes it even more idiotic for Nike, LeBron, or whomever to snatch these videos up.

He did get dunked on.

But its not that serious.

Nike/LeBron made this bigger than it should have been, blame them for this nonsense.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
knew there'd be hate in here no matter what the "outcome" of the dunk looked like.
I think we were all hoping there would be some nuts on his forehead so we could be like, "DAYUM. IT WAS THAT SERIOUS."

And then all parties could move on.

But this ****? THAT ****? He wanted that footage destroyed? This is worse than Kobe snitching on Shaq.

Song dedication to Lebron Ramon James: Common - "The ***** In Yoo"

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

This is worse than Kobe snitching on Shaq.

It's not even close. LeBron/Nike did this to preserve an image. There's money involved there.

Kobe just dry-snitched on Shaq with no real benefit to himself.

That's mark ****.

i would like to see a better angle and better quality. From the angle that was given it was nice but nothing crazy

Its a bad camera angle/Cell phone quality. But it does look like he got it kinda bad. I would like to see a closer view but it did seem like the banged bodiesNH and dude still through it down.

But seriously if he just let it out people would have BEEN done talking about this. But since they hid it, we still talking about it 3 weeks later. Just goesto show you that in this internet era the truth will usually come into the light. No more b moves, just take your lumps like a man next time and keep it movin.

If I did that dunk on LeBron I would say it was the biggest thing ever. Everyone gets dunked on. I know it is supposed to be embarrassing on the street, but,if you are playing hard chances are you will at some point get baptized.

laugh.gif
at the hype. Good dunk though. Nothing special, unless you count itbeing on Lebron, but good dunk.

Originally Posted by heat23

LeBron is a lame for this
smh.gif
...... He's the one that caused all this hype

stupid !++ nike, he is going to be heckled for this next year. people will be holding signs. i hope he gets dunked on during the road game and the crowd chants"Take the Tape!". idiot deserves it.

It might not been as amazing as people thought it would be, but he did get dunked on.

Back
Top Bottom