So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I'll be the 1st to admit that this is the 1st time I've actually seen LBJ get truly DUNKED ON (

indifferent.gif
How about you keep what I said rather than snipping it up to use to your convenience. Also
laugh.gif
@ you not COMPLETELY editing it by keeping the "(" in your post.

indifferent.gif

Please post a vid of LBJ getting dunked on in the half court set to justify your stone face. I'll wait...

to all of you who are saying "that's it??" i guarantee with a better angle/more clear footage it would look a lot worse

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

indifferent.gif

All the hype.

For that...

Exactly.

The dunk was that serious, this hype comes from your boy confiscating the tape in the first place.

smh.gif
@ Lebron & Nike.

I'll be the 1st to admit that this is the 1st time I've actually seen LBJ get truly DUNKED ON (

indifferent.gif
How about you keep what I said rather than snipping it up to use to your convenience. Also
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Please post a vid of LBJ getting dunked on in the half court set to justify your stone face. I'll wait...

Go sit your $!+ down lil man...

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

http://ebaumnation.com/20...rd-dunks-on-lebron-james

much better video
eek.gif
Lebron got got.

no question about it.

there was contact and Crawford (who is a lot smaller) took the contact, rose above Lebron, and banged on him w/ 2 hands.

however, it still wasn't that serious for him to confiscate the video. if they just let it out, people would be like "
eek.gif
wow" and thenthey'd forget about it after a couple days.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow, you are a complete
25fsjmh.jpg
.�

Iggy beat him off the dribble (pretty bad I might add).� He didn't dunk ON HIM.� LBJ was completely behind him.
indifferent.gif

This is LeBron getting dunked on (because you obviously aren't familiar with what it means):

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow, you are a complete
25fsjmh.jpg
.�

Iggy beat him off the dribble (pretty bad I might add).� He didn't dunk ON HIM.� LBJ was completely behind him.
indifferent.gif

This is LeBron getting dunked on (because you obviously aren't familiar with what it means):

Get the $%!+ outta here with that he was behind him nonsense.

If you contest a dunk and fail...that's called getting dunked on

$%!+ is you talm bout
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom