So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

wow, did he really need to make such a big deal. sure he got dunked on, but it wasn't thaaaat bad.

I bet the angle from the side and the floor of the dunk is way more impressive which are the vids that Nike took,

still a nice dunk though after seeing the hq vid

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

lol @ them building anticipation for a 5 sec dunk.

if lebron would of shut up about it and not making a big deal about it the hype wouldnt be as high.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

$%!+ is you talm bout
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Oh my Lord.
roll.gif
I'm not going to talk with you anymore...(obviously shouldn't have been in the 1st place).
smh.gif

You obviously don't know what the ##** slang is.

Why am I talking to you anyway? You're probably from Ohio.

Did he get dunked on? Yes.

Did Nike need to pull the tape which caused all this hype for dunk that could have happened to anybody? NO

Hell Kobe got yammed on by PJ brown in the finals. It happens.

I think Nike made it worse by pulling the tape.

for everybody saying it was wack......look at the angle..

NO DUNK is gonna look crazy from that high angle...you can't get a good look on high they both jumped. If it was a regular angle it would look wayyy worse.The same way floor cam angles make regular dunks look like somebodies head is at the rim when its not.

No one would even remember that this dunk�ever happened�if Bron didn't have his goons take the tape.

I was expecting something�like this

Originally Posted by JD617

No one would even remember that this dunk�ever happened�if Bron didn't have his goons take the tape.

I was expecting something�like this
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Did he get dunked on? Yes.

Did Nike need to pull the tape which caused all this hype for dunk that could have happened to anybody? NO

Hell Kobe got yammed on by PJ brown in the finals. It happens.

I think Nike made it worse by pulling the tape.
7b3342198bb8b18b5a0d37db62ab9c504afdb1.gif

Back
Top Bottom