So the NBA scoring champ is 21 years old...

soon enough this will be durants league
when? 
laugh.gif

Great year for KD. I think he's surpassed or will shortly the Melo debate on here.

And he's inching very close to the true elite level.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

no surprise there and it's not that crazy. I'm very glad he got it; he deserves MVP also. This was an EXPANSION team a lil while ago, and now they're in the playoffs. That alone is history in itself.

they werent an expansion team. they just got relocated and changed names.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I got ridiculed back in October during my NBA fantasy draft when I took Durant 3rd overall ahead of guys like Kobe, Wade, Dirk, etc. Durant is a great player and anyone could have seen this coming based on how he has played over the past few years. Dude is silky smooth and will only get better.

If Harden improves and they use their cap room wisely then that franchise can be legit title contenders for years to come. To the geniuses here who think Durant is leaving OKC when his rookie contract expires, please learn about the concept of 'restricted free agency'.

everyone was sleeping in my fantasy draft.. got him with the 6th pick..

but i love the future for the thunder, already a 50 win team and look at that roster:
Harden and Ibaka are 20
Durant and Westbrook are 21
Maynor is 22
and Green is 23

now if we can somehow swindle the twolves out of kevin love

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

everyone was sleeping in my fantasy draft.. got him with the 6 10th pick..

fixed
pimp.gif

A lota OKC fans popped outa nowhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by JD617

he deserves MVP also.
Let's not get carried away.
i dunno hes got a case. Hes the main reason they went from 23 to 49 maybe 50 wins. That alone is more impressive than him winning the scoring title at 21

We can argue that with multiple players in the past who teams went from lottery bound to 40-50 wins. Like its been said before, if his team was top 3 in the West then of course he could win. But, being the 8th seed despite their record doesn't help.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by JD617

he deserves MVP also.
Let's not get carried away.
i dunno hes got a case. Hes the main reason they went from 23 to 49 maybe 50 wins. That alone is more impressive than him winning the scoring title at 21

If it wasn't for Lebron I would agree. I'd put KD second, but Lebron has put a lot of distance between himself and the rest of the pack this year.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

But yall know..

LeBron could win it if he wanted to.
laugh.gif

So could anyone else in the league for that matter. jack up 26 shots per game, you'll be averaging 30ppg

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

durant is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
...the boy is scary good

next year the debate will be durant and Lebron...soon enough this will be durants league

how disheartening for seattle fans to miss out on this....knowing durant and co. was taken away from them
lol. if lebron retires @ age of 38, durant will be 34.
sadly kd will never be the face of NBA. 

watch out for new prospect Perry Jones though

Originally Posted by Al3xis

soon enough this will be durants league
when? 
laugh.gif

Great year for KD. I think he's surpassed or will shortly the Melo debate on here.

And he's inching very close to the true elite level.

All I'm going to say is that I think we within 2 years, we will see a string of Durant vs. Whatever team "Bron is on in the finals.

^ Lame joke

We could also say if Lebron wants to be the head of the NBA he needs to fix his hairline.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ Lame joke

We could also say if Lebron wants to be the head of the NBA he needs to fix his hairline.

laugh.gif
are you offended?
As good as the Thunder are this season, I see them being like the Warriors back in 06-07

P.S. KD is this season's MVP

Back
Top Bottom