So this chick sat down next to me right...

"Your A Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Jerk, Jerk."
- Word to New Boyz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I'm not gonna front like everybody else, I woulda did the same thing OP
Call me shady, but a hurt looking girl would've resulted in the same reaction out of me as the OP's. I know this because same %%#!happened at a party.

Nothing wrong with what OP did, girl should have just gotten a clue and stopped. Shouldn't need a person to tell you explicitly that you need to stopyappin and go away...come on now.

Chances are your going to see her again and again and again. So the only way of getting her to leave you alone is to smash and put in a poor performance.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Wow. this was just like a situation i was in a couple month back..
.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention
I was like "Heyy" soon as I looked at her my expression became

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause she lives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son real talk the same thing just happened to me earlier today

.. I'm sittin down on my bus minding my own biz listening to music then this chick proceeds to sit down next to me

fast forward 5 mins later, she finally sticks her hand in my face and waves getting my attention

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

I never asked her a question, didn't even get her name or nothin. I'm pretty sure that that was not the last time i'm ever gonna see her cause she lives 2 blocks away and we ride the same bus... SO NT, have ya'll ever been in this kinda situation? What did ya'll do?

WHAT!!!

Same thing happened to me too

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

sick.gif
tired.gif

she askes me what my name is and asking if i was new (I just transferred from another school) at this point I have no intentions of carrying on the conversation
laugh.gif
She was like "Let's conversant, I like conversing" I'm like "........"

Yeah just say that you choked a **+%+ because she was annoying and she will leave you alone.

not every girl you talk to has to be good looking. she might have a great perosnality...

nt actin like they aint never heard of the saying

"if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

I feel where OP is coming from

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Wow... really OP? You do realize that she might just be the unattractive girl in her very large group of friends, right? You could be missing out man. It's okay though, you're young. You'll learn. And don't worry about being seen with her. My boys know straight up the difference between a girl I'm messing with and a girl I'm just friends with. No shame in networking.
pimp.gif

Says the dude who wouldn't sit on the grass.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Something like this happened to me while i was waiting in a student lounge area...im reading a long +$# thread on 4chan and there was this group of girls talking next to me...10 mins later this girl that was standing decided and talking in the group decided to turn to me and ask "why you so quiet!?"...i pretended not to hear her but she did this big wave with her right hand to get my attention..i look at her and she asked me again...i gave her a shrug and continued reading...she responded with an "eeeeeeee u not even that cute!"..yea aight
laugh.gif

I hate when girls say +%% like that. They act like the whole world revolves around them. I give girls the stone face when they say "You're quiet younever talk to me".

Def can't be doing that when your new. I made sure to know which ugly chicks to be some what civil with in high school.

When I transferred to the highschool in my dads town.. the 1st person I met was this girl named Sashu, She wasn't very attractive and my cousins clowned mefor speaking to her. I later met a very great looking chick who started the conversation by saying "sashu said you were a pretty cool guy" you messinup OP.
smh.gif
and not only that.. she was a cool person and helped me with my math and science. grow up dude.

Back
Top Bottom