So this is what Kareem Rush has been doing since he stopped hooping

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

He probably get more (()) this way.
this the only explanation...
I think more females are checking for u if ur playing a big role in the nba finals
You are severely underestimating how much (()) male R&B singers get. Eric Bennet got turned in to a sex addict, cheated on Halle and he aint even have an album out at the time.

A concert full of women > a couple thousand groupies at your game.

If that was his preference...

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

He probably get more (()) this way.
this the only explanation...
I think more females are checking for u if ur playing a big role in the nba finals
You are severely underestimating how much (()) male R&B singers get. Eric Bennet got turned in to a sex addict, cheated on Halle and he aint even have an album out at the time.

A concert full of women > a couple thousand groupies at your game.

If that was his preference...

Son really got the case beat with the ginuwine s curl and the obligatory sitting on a bike like late 90s r&b is still poppin.

Son really got the case beat with the ginuwine s curl and the obligatory sitting on a bike like late 90s r&b is still poppin.

my man with that swaggerless bike.  and that video had to be dumb low budget.  like 3 total scene cuts.  ha.  get it in though sir.

my man with that swaggerless bike.  and that video had to be dumb low budget.  like 3 total scene cuts.  ha.  get it in though sir.

Back
Top Bottom