So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

Wasn't Tiger quoted saying his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.
laugh.gif
The hell? We all know what that means...

I have no love for Tiger disrespecting his wife and so shamelessly. Her being white is just a minor detail. He choose her so that's the end of that butbest believe she is getting paid for the embarrassment.

Cablinasian?
laugh.gif
I have healthy laugh after hearing that one.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

The black community needs to branch out and stop trying to stick to this idea that its taboo for blacks to date outside their race..
Truth...but it's usually the older folks that still go by this...meaning the 50+..and its just not blacks...Hispanics are also shifty boutthis too..well from my experience

if i get my hand on a bad snow bunny i'd be a happy man
Agreed.
devil.gif

These black women that the article speaks of are racist... but yet are the same one to scream for racial profiling or inequality. Double standard IMO. I'mmixed (b/w) if it matters.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I really don't see what they're complaining about. He won't identify himself with the black community? Who really cares? He acknowledges that he's mixed, they're mad because he won't say he's black when technically he's not. Also, being upset because he has a preference for white women? Give me a break. I prefer Asian women, I guess that makes me a bad person too.

Yeah I hear you--which is why I found the article a lil amusing. But then again, I definitely see where these "members of the black community" arecoming from. You have to realize that, often times, when individuals like Tiger fall from grace, they are often abandoned by the very people who claimed to betheir companions when they were at the pinnacle of their profession. It's always in these moments that the athlete always reaches back to his"native" community. In Tiger's case, the black community he doesn't really affiliate to much with.

I think this is where the hate stems from. Something akin to, "when you were on top, you aint wanna F--- wit us, but now that you've been humbled, nowyou want our support...." True story, the black community is a very loyal and tight nit community (this is even mentioned in the article). That's whyfeathers are ruffled when certain individuals are perceived to be relegating the community itself.

Tiger might be of mixed ancestry, but you forget that mean NOTHING in this country...word to the one drop belief. He is viewed as a black man whether he likesit or not.

But once again, i definitely see what you mean and hear ya.

i coulda sworn i saw that he had a black jump off too

but seriously.. who cares?? this is on the news EVERY DAY.. i can't be the only one sick and tired of hearing about it

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.
Wow. That's just sad honestly.

im not gonna lie, at first i though, yea i can see why, but then again, my i date outside my race
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

These black women that the article speaks of are racist... but yet are the same one to scream for racial profiling or inequality. Double standard IMO. I'm mixed (b/w) if it matters.

How would you know? Aren't you making an assumption about them based on knowing only their race? That would make you then...

Why--because I'm all for being with the one you genuinely love, irrespective of racial identity. That said, I do--however--have a problem with those people (regardless of race) who seem to always find "attractive-negating" FAULTS within members of the opposite sex of their own race.

Act like you didn't use to be one of them. You used to be all over those, "why i can't mess wit black girls" posts, then got an ecrush onTMouse after the back and forth in like the 3rd one and tried to change your tune since. I'd post a funny gif, but I don't have any on this computer,but c'mon son.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Wasn't Tiger quoted saying his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.
laugh.gif
The hell? We all know what that means...

I have no love for Tiger disrespecting his wife and so shamelessly. Her being white is just a minor detail. He choose her so that's the end of that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but best believe she is getting paid for the embarrassment.[/color]

Cablinasian?
laugh.gif
I have healthy laugh after hearing that one.

Ohhh you already knoowwwww...
laugh.gif

Tiger Woods is retooling his prenuptial agreement with wife Elin Nordegren in a new deal that will be worth $60 million to her two years from now -- if she stays that long. Apparently, Tiger's public apology in which he took full responsibility for his "transgressions" was not enough to save his marriage. The Daily Beast reports that:

Words are evidently not enough to mollify Elin: The Daily Beast has learned the details of what it's costing Tiger to keep his marriage intact. A lawyer familiar with the hastily conducted negotiations of the past 72 hours said that [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as of Wednesday evening Elin has been offered a $5 million payment immediately if she agrees to stay-and her prenuptial agreement is being revised to give her up to an additional $55 million.[/color]

When the couple married on Oct. 5, 2004, at the Sandy Lane resort in Barbados, Elin signed a prenuptial agreement reportedly worth $20 million after 10 years of marriage, not considered a large payout for someone who was already as successful as Tiger by then.
(Source)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Elin must stay with Woods for two more years to be eligible for the $60 million pay out.[/color] As the couple has been married for five years already, this seven year period is a reduction from the ten years required for a settlement in their previous agreement. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If Elin elects to stay with Tiger for[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]five more years[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]after this two-year period, Nordegren will be entitled to[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$80 million.[/color]

So now he's paying her to stay with her...
smh.gif

Im Black and I LOOOOOVE the White women. So what?

Im Black if that matters.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I really don't see what they're complaining about. He won't identify himself with the black community? Who really cares? He acknowledges that he's mixed, they're mad because he won't say he's black when technically he's not. Also, being upset because he has a preference for white women? Give me a break. I prefer Asian women, I guess that makes me a bad person too.

Yeah I hear you--which is why I found the article a lil amusing. But then again, I definitely see where these "members of the black community" are coming from. You have to realize that, often times, when individuals like Tiger fall from grace, they are often abandoned by the very people who claimed to be their companions when they were at the pinnacle of their profession. It's always in these moments that the athlete always reaches back to his "native" community. In Tiger's case, the black community he doesn't really affiliate to much with.

I think this is where the hate stems from. Something akin to, "when you were on top, you aint wanna F--- wit us, but now that you've been humbled, now you want our support...." True story, the black community is a very loyal and tight nit community (this is even mentioned in the article). That's why feathers are ruffled when certain individuals are perceived to be relegating the community itself.

Tiger might be of mixed ancestry, but you forget that mean NOTHING in this country...word to the one drop belief. He is viewed as a black man whether he likes it or not.

tiger hasnt asked for any support from the black community tho.

i really dont see why we black folk care so much about dating within our race, but whatever...

black people who say you shouldnt be in an interracial relationship, are closet racists.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Funny I was just talking to someone the other day about how black women are so reluctant to date outside their race.

Until they meet me lol

Originally Posted by GoinHam

black people who say you shouldnt be in an interracial relationship, are closet racists.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign[/color]

I really don't see what they're complaining about. He won't identify himself with the black community? Who really cares? He acknowledges that he's mixed, they're mad because he won't say he's black when technically he's not. Also, being upset because he has a preference for white women? Give me a break.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Couldn't have said it any better.[/color]

do you ever get off your soapbox fam?

i remember back in the day when you were all about the lulz, you were cool back then. provided good entertainment

now every damn time you reply its always talkin bout some racial *%*$,

go back to the lulz

Not this again.

This isn't trouble for Tiger. If a bunch of black ppl have a problem with him having a preference for white women it's their problem, not his. Homeyalready let it be known where he stands since he himself says he doesn't identify himself as a black man.
"The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better," Underwood said. "And then you never date a black woman or a woman of color or you never sample the greatness of the international buffet of human beings. If you never do that, we got a problem."
Even if Tiger thinks white women are better how is that our problem? Crazy +%%*% don't know what she talkin about.

Ppl need to stop thinking they can change ppl already set in their ways. It may not be right, you may not agree with it but you can't do anything about theway a person thinks or lives their life.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Not this again.

This isn't trouble for Tiger. If a bunch of black ppl have a problem with him having a preference for white women it's their problem, not his. Homey already let it be known where he stands since he himself says he doesn't identify himself as a black man.

Even if Tiger
thank you.

white women are prettier anyways.

Obviously this is just my opinion.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Yeah I hear you--which is why I found the article a lil amusing. But then again, I definitely see where these "members of the black community" are coming from. You have to realize that, often times, when individuals like Tiger fall from grace, they are often abandoned by the very people who claimed to be their companions when they were at the pinnacle of their profession. It's always in these moments that the athlete always reaches back to his "native" community. In Tiger's case, the black community he doesn't really affiliate to much with.

I think this is where the hate stems from. Something akin to, "when you were on top, you aint wanna F--- wit us, but now that you've been humbled, now you want our support...." True story, the black community is a very loyal and tight nit community (this is even mentioned in the article). That's why feathers are ruffled when certain individuals are perceived to be relegating the community itself.

Tiger might be of mixed ancestry, but you forget that mean NOTHING in this country...word to the one drop belief. He is viewed as a black man whether he likes it or not.

tiger hasnt asked for any support from the black community tho.

i really dont see why we black folk care so much about dating within our race, but whatever...

I don't think he means asking for support, but rather going back to the community, and doing charity work in the urban community, starting foundations, etc.
Tiger does more that his fair share of charity work, but since he doesn't identify with the black community, he's scrutinized for it.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Lrrr

your cliff notes need cliff notes

My cliff notes span two sentences...
eyes.gif

Looks like 6 paragraphs to me

My Cliff Notes start at: "Certain members of the A.A..." and conclude with "...white racist opponents of mixed marriage." So tell me again, how that looks or gets to anything near six paragraphs...
indifferent.gif

If you lack the attention span needed to read through two-three sentences, then your input in this thread is NOT needed, as input of such sorts would be stemming from the head of someone on the Pre-K level.

Well you put your thoughts after the cliff notes which is pretty weird.

But yeah this is pretty dumb, everythings a racial issue now.

Originally Posted by Club29

white women are prettier anyways.

Obviously this is just my opinion.
and there's nothing wrong with that.

i really dont understand why other black people care who affluent black men marry.

straight baffling

Back
Top Bottom