So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

white chicks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

white women are prettier anyways.

Obviously this is just my opinion.

eyes.gif
you buggin, you most not of seen mymiddle school bus driver. She was one of the ugliest women i have ever seen.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I don't think he means asking for support, but rather going back to the community, and doing charity work in the urban community, starting foundations, etc.
So if Tiger thinks white women are better than black women his money aint good no more? Don't make me laugh. I know what he was saying and ifit was regarding this he couldn't be more wrong. If Tiger wants to give a bunch of laptops to a HS in an urban community tomorrow they not gonna take it?They don't want his charity now?

Who is that really hurting? Cuz if black ppl were to really do that Tiger would just turn around and give it to some poor white/Asian kids and it's be noproblem for him.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Not this again.

This isn't trouble for Tiger. If a bunch of black ppl have a problem with him having a preference for white women it's their problem, not his. Homey already let it be known where he stands since he himself says he doesn't identify himself as a black man.
"The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better," Underwood said. "And then you never date a black woman or a woman of color or you never sample the greatness of the international buffet of human beings. If you never do that, we got a problem."
Even if Tiger thinks white women are better how is that our problem? Crazy +%%*% don't know what she talkin about.

Ppl need to stop thinking they can change ppl already set in their ways. It may not be right, you may not agree with it but you can't do anything about the way a person thinks or lives their life.

This. everyone has a preference in regards to certain things they like. His preference may be white women...so what, why do you have to hate on him becauseof what he likes if it isn't hurting you?

Articles about "the black community," always bothered me anyways. There's what, 40 million of us in the U.S alone? So you got like 3 opinions andnow that represents all of us? Did we have a vote? Are we lemmings who share a common brain or something? !%#$ is stupid. So much that is written about blackpeople is done so in terms of absolutes and all encompassing generalizations

It's interesting how everyone seems to think they can speak for what a black woman wants.
Apparently, we are too stupid to know.

Anyways, on the issue. I think the thing w/ Tiger is that he has never allowed others to define him and put him in a box.
He defined himself from the jump and I guess the fact that he identifies himself w/ "mixed" instead of just black is what bothers some.
As for his choice in women, maybe he likes blondes or maybe there's some "issue". I don't know.

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

eyes.gif
you buggin, you most not of seen my middle school bus driver. She was one of the ugliest women i have ever seen.

Yeah, THATS what i based my opinion off of: your middle school bus driver.

moron.

why isnt the white community complaining about robby d and paul wall marrying black woman though?

and why arent whites ever referred to as a community

eyes.gif
you buggin, you most not of seen my middle school bus driver. She was one of the ugliest women i have ever seen.

moron.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I like this dude Club29 (pause)[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Articles about "the black community," always bothered me anyways. There's what, 40 million of us in the U.S alone? So you got like 3 opinions and now that represents all of us? Did we have a vote? Are we lemmings who share a common brain or something? !%#$ is stupid. So much that is written about black people is done so in terms of absolutes and all encompassing generalizations

That's the difference between being black and being white. There's always someone or something that tries to speak for our "community".

eyes.gif

moron.
laugh.gif

I was just trying to show how ignorant you are for generalizing all white women. Every race has pretty women

Why--because I'm all for being with the one you genuinely love, irrespective of racial identity. That said, I do--however--have a problem with those people (regardless of race) who seem to always find "attractive-negating" FAULTS within members of the opposite sex of their own race.

Act like you didn't use to be one of them. You used to be all over those, "why i can't mess wit black girls" posts, then got an ecrush on TMouse after the back and forth in like the 3rd one and tried to change your tune since. I'd post a funny gif, but I don't have any on this computer, but c'mon son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...*$% are YOUUUU talkin' about.

"Act like didn't use to be one of them..."...DO I KNOW YOU...and DO YOU KNOW ME...well enough to comment on who I am now, and have been inthe past...go THAT WAY son...

sy5w6c.gif

You guys act like black folks are the ONLY minorities that deal w/ this interracial dating thing
Please.
Underwood made an interesting point in the article when she used the Jewish community as an example. In this country and some
other countries where race has a deep history, these things are discussed.
I'm sure there are Hispanic and Asian folks who have some of the same complaints.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

why isnt the white community complaining about robby d and paul wall marrying black woman though?

and why arent whites ever referred to as a community
It is because you are given enough respect for it to be assumed that each of you have your own working brain and ability to think for yourselves.

Articles about "the black community," always bothered me anyways. There's what, 40 million of us in the U.S alone? So you got like 3 opinions and now that represents all of us? Did we have a vote? Are we lemmings who share a common brain or something? !%#$ is stupid. So much that is written about black people is done so in terms of absolutes and all encompassing generalizations
You didn't get the memo? Did you forget to update your address with the Black Community Central Office?

We should let others peoples business be their business. Put yourself in the other persons shoes. In this case Tiger's custom made Nike Golf Cleats.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen
do you ever get off your soapbox fam?

i remember back in the day when you were all about the lulz, you were cool back then. provided good entertainment

now every damn time you reply its always talkin bout some racial *%*$,

go back to the lulz

I'm still funny...
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I mean, I post on both sides of the "humor" and "serious" lines. Maybe you've just seen me posting along the "serious" sideof line more...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

moron.
laugh.gif

I was just trying to show how ignorant you are for generalizing all white women. Every race has pretty women

ignorant? How was i trying to generalize? I just stated my opinion.

Please, shut up already.

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.

I'm telling you, we are more critical of ourselves than anybody else.

eyes.gif

moron.
laugh.gif

Please, shut up already.

wow really
roll.gif
, an opinion is sally is prettier than jane. Not whitewomen are prettier than black women, that is a generalization. There are literally millions of black women on the planet, i am sorry you don't understandthe difference, live your life

nomoplayinga wrote:

eyes.gif

moron.
laugh.gif

Please, shut up already.

wow really
roll.gif
, an opinion is sally is prettier than jane. Not white women are prettier than black women, that is a generalization. There are literally millions of black women on the planet, i am sorry you don't understand the difference moron, live your life

yeah im a moron because i have a preference
eyes.gif

like you dont.

maybe if i said "ALL white women are prettier than ALL black women. that is a FACT!" you would have an argument.

but all you're doing here is grasping at straws.

obviously not EVERY SINGLE white woman is prettier than EVERY SINGLE black woman, i mean come on
indifferent.gif

i swear, some of you pick arguments just for the sake of typing some words.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

This is Wood's mother, right?

alg_tiger_woods_mom.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Certainly looks like it--first time I've seen a pic of her. She could seriously pass for his older sister with the resemblance.

Back
Top Bottom