So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Hold on... its self hatred if Im black and have mainly dated outside my race most of my life?

Wow.. I must need counseling. I never knew this about myself.

Overthink much??

Are you asking a question--or making a statement...

Rhetorical... I wouldn't really need anyone to tell me Im self hating when for me its personal preference.

its quite ignorant for someone to think they can tell another person they self hate. So yeah.. Rhetorical.
But it's more than preference my dude. When will you people ever understand that?

You prefer to have a big @!% compared to a small one. You prefer big breasts as opposed to small ones.

But to prefer color, & to straight up say "I prefer a certain race" ... is just downright sad.

People are basically saying that just because the woman is of lighter skin tone she looks better.

It's more respected if you PREFER PRETTY WOMEN. Not just "I prefer dating outsidemy race!"

I think the issue here is this matter of cultural pride.
I don't think people are bothered by the big-time black guys wife.
The problem is the man that chose to go outside and get "something else"
that may hurt.
Personally, I don't care.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

For real though ...

I just find it ironic that one of the main posters in here, is dark like Wesley Snipes in shade, & constantly beasts on a female NTer of the lighter tone.
I have never came across him saying ANY darker female was attractive.

Self-hatred FTL.

#kanye shrug

#just saying

So because he's dark skinned and likes a light skinned female, he has self hatred? Half of the people in this thread need to read their posts out loud to themselves to see if it really makes sense before posting. Oh, and just because he you've never seen him say a dark skinned female means he has self-hatred? Oh man.
laugh.gif
Nope, I'm not saying that at all. At all.

But I'm sure a few others know what I'm talking about in that quote.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Hold on... its self hatred if Im black and have mainly dated outside my race most of my life?

Wow.. I must need counseling. I never knew this about myself.

Overthink much??

Are you asking a question--or making a statement...

Rhetorical... I wouldn't really need anyone to tell me Im self hating when for me its personal preference.

its quite ignorant for someone to think they can tell another person they self hate. So yeah.. Rhetorical.
But it's more than preference my dude. When will you people ever understand that?

You prefer to have a big @!% compared to a small one. You prefer big breasts as opposed to small ones.

But to prefer color, & to straight up say "I prefer a certain race" ... is just downright sad.

People are basically saying that just because the woman is of lighter skin tone she looks better.

It's more respected if you PREFER PRETTY WOMEN. Not just "I prefer dating outside my race!"

I don't see anywhere where he said that. He said he mainly happened to date outside of his race. Not that he purposefully goes out and ignores/seeks outpeople based on racial makeup.

People will always have a certain "look" they find attractive. Who cares? Sometimes those choices in aesthetic crosses over into varying racialgroups, sometimes doesn't..

And if you know someone who in your mind happens to think a woman of lighter skin tone "looks better" so what? That's their opinion, no need toget all salty about it.
Even if you just look into the black community, there are some who prefer only dark skinned and some only light skinned. But in you're mind, there'snothing wrong with that as long as they are all black? smh

Originally Posted by RenaRene

It's more respected if you PREFER PRETTY WOMEN. Not just "I prefer dating outside my race!"

I don't see anywhere where he said that. He said he mainly happened to date outside of his race. Not that he purposefully goes out and ignores/seeks out people based on racial makeup.

People will always have a certain "look" they find attractive. Who cares? Sometimes those choices in aesthetic crosses over into varying racial groups, sometimes doesn't..

And if you know someone who in your mind happens to think a woman of lighter skin tone "looks better" so what? That's their opinion, no need to get all salty about it.
Even if you just look into the black community, there are some who prefer only dark skinned and some only light skinned. But in you're mind, there's nothing wrong with that as long as they are all black? smh
I'm not salty at all. Not even. I'm just recognizing a problem in the Black community that people seem to blow off as"preference".

Originally Posted by RenaRene

I don't see anywhere where he said that. He said he mainly happened to date outside of his race. Not that he purposefully goes out and ignores/seeks out people based on racial makeup.

People will always have a certain "look" they find attractive. Who cares? Sometimes those choices in aesthetic crosses over into varying racial groups, sometimes doesn't..

And if you know someone who in your mind happens to think a woman of lighter skin tone "looks better" so what? That's their opinion, no need to get all salty about it.
Even if you just look into the black community, there are some who prefer only dark skinned and some only light skinned. But in you're mind, there's nothing wrong with that as long as they are all black? smh
I'm not salty at all. Not even. I'm just recognizing a problem in the Black community that people seem to blow off as "preference".
No. You mad.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Who cares what color women he likes? Why is this even an issue? There's no written rule that says he must date black women. It's his preference.....

im really baffled as to why anyone cares who he messes with...the only issue here is that he cheated on his wife.

Well, a lot of people in here complain that having preference is wrong.
laugh.gif
well that's just stupid. everybody in the world has a preference. if they say they don't they're lying.

I dont think there is a problem unless you deny the beauty in all races. Im mixed so this is definitely something I'm familar with.

so when a black guy likes white women, he's brainwashed

why doesn't this brainwashed stuff come up when they get with other races of women?

are white men brainwashed when they get with black women?

Do y'all seriously not understand the effects of social conditioning on men in this country's "preference" in women? I just don'tunderstand how this is such a difficult concept to grasp.

Did y'all not see the video posted a couple of pages back? How do you fail to recognize and acknowledge the impact of this social conditioning even onsmall children after watching this video? Unless of course, you are LilStarZ07 who believes that all people are inherently born with the belief that whitepeople are good, attractive, benevolent, etc. and that all black people are born unattractive, evil, etc.

Does this mean that any time a man, especially a man of color, is attracted to a white woman, we can attribute this attraction completely to the socialconditioning of Euro-centric standards of beauty? Of course not.

But does this mean that when a man, specifically a black man, has a pattern of being involved exclusively with white women, that this social conditioninglikely had a significant role in shaping his "simple preference"? Absolutely. Do black women have every right to be upset with such an apparentbuy-in to this ridiculous, racist hierarchy of beauty which places white women at the top and black women at the bottom? Absolutely.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Do y'all seriously not understand the effects of social conditioning on men in this country's "preference" in women? I just don't understand how this is such a difficult concept to grasp.

Did y'all not see the video posted a couple of pages back? How do you fail to recognize and acknowledge the impact of this social conditioning even on small children after watching this video? Unless of course, you are LilStarZ07 who believes that all people are inherently born with the belief that white people are good, attractive, benevolent, etc. and that all black people are born unattractive, evil, etc.

Does this mean that any time a man, especially a man of color, is attracted to a white woman, we can attribute this attraction completely to the social conditioning of Euro-centric standards of beauty? Of course not.

But does this mean that when a man, specifically a black man, has a pattern of being involved exclusively with white women, that this social conditioning likely had a significant role in shaping his "simple preference"? Absolutely. Do black women have every right to be upset with such an apparent buy-in to this ridiculous, racist hierarchy of beauty which places white women at the top and black women at the bottom? Absolutely.

"Likely" is the keyword. No one is acting like the social conditioning you speak of is non-existent.
Actually yes, most people in this thread are acting like this social conditioning is non-existent. Or, a choice few like yourself, areacknowledging that it exists but refusing to attribute any influence it may have on men's "simple preference" in women.

And let me elaborate by changing that "likely" to "extremely likely" as that more accurately describes reality. It's you guys'choice to deal with reality or not.

WHY DO BLACK WOMEN CARE ABOUT BLACK MEN WHO DONT DATE BLACK WOMEN?

IF HE DOESNT DATE BALCK WOMEN, THEN IM QUITE SURE HE WONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HIM.

WHAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT TO MARRY ANY RACE YOU WANT? IF ALL WE'RE GONNA DO IS CRITICIZE ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY MARRIES SOMEONEOUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE. WHAT WAS THE POINT THEN?

PRETTY MUCH THE FEELING IM GETTIN FROM ALOT OF YALL(BLACK FEMALES) IS THAT YOU DONLY WANT BLACK MEN TO DATE BLACK WOMEN.

Actually yes, most people in this thread are acting like this social conditioning is non-existent. Or, a choice few like yourself, are acknowledging that it exists but refusing to attribute any influence it may have on men's "simple preference" in women.

And let me elaborate by changing that "likely" to "extremely likely" as that more accurately describes reality. It's you guys' choice to deal with reality or not.
WHO CARES? people like who they like...for whatever reason. Why you so worried about how their preferences came about?? You got preferences too,guaranteed.

Great, you went from bad to worse with the "likely to extremely likely". I'm not denying that social conditioning can play a part in ANY man of ANY racial background (other than white) having a preference of white women. It seems as if you want me to believe that it's 99.9% the case with every male that has a history of dating white women, hence your changing from "likely" to "extremely likely" and I won't believe that. Also, I won't bend, break, or fold when it comes to preference and only preference. Tell me, do you really not believe that a man can SIMPLY have preference without it having to be some kind of self-hatred, social-conditioning, or brainwashing most of the time?
No, I do not believe that a man can simply have a "preference" because human beings do not existin a vacuum, we live in a society with certain values, social institutions, etc. That's not to say that these factors are necessarily responsible fordetermining every man's preferences all of the time, absolutely not. But that is to say that a black man (orwhatever you want to categorize Tiger as) whose last seven relationships have all apparently been with white women has almost certainly been influenced by thissocial conditioning to a heavy degree. I'm not sure how one could argue otherwise.

Great, you went from bad to worse with the "likely to extremely likely". I'm not denying that social conditioning can play a part in ANY man of ANY racial background (other than white) having a preference of white women. It seems as if you want me to believe that it's 99.9% the case with every male that has a history of dating white women, hence your changing from "likely" to "extremely likely" and I won't believe that. Also, I won't bend, break, or fold when it comes to preference and only preference. Tell me, do you really not believe that a man can SIMPLY have preference without it having to be some kind of self-hatred, social-conditioning, or brainwashing most of the time?
No, I do not believe that a man can simply have a "preference" because human beings do not exist in a vacuum, we live in a society with certain values, social institutions, etc. That's not to say that these factors are necessarily responsible for determining every man's preferences all of the time, absolutely not. But that is to say that a black man (or whatever you want to categorize Tiger as) whose last seven relationships have all apparently been with white women has almost certainly been influenced by this social conditioning to a heavy degree. I'm not sure how one could argue otherwise.
this situation isnt about social conditioning though

Tiger Woods grew up around white people for the majority of his life, played a majority white sport. so of course he is going to be able to relate betterculturally with white people.

and seeing as how most people want somebody then can relate to culturally, that would be a white women for Tiger...

but still why do people care so much abotu what the race of the women tiger dates are

Originally Posted by ManBearPig

Actually yes, most people in this thread are acting like this social conditioning is non-existent. Or, a choice few like yourself, are acknowledging that it exists but refusing to attribute any influence it may have on men's "simple preference" in women.

And let me elaborate by changing that "likely" to "extremely likely" as that more accurately describes reality. It's you guys' choice to deal with reality or not.
WHO CARES? people like who they like...for whatever reason. Why you so worried about how their preferences came about?? You got preferences too, guaranteed.
Did you not just see that %%%@$!% video a few pages back? I'm worried about how thesepreferences "came about" because this same social conditioning has young black children believing that black people(THEY themselves) are bad, ugly, etc. and that white folks are good, pretty and nice. Is this OK with you? Should wenot attempt to address this issue?

@redmpls Well we're not Tiger, we don't know him personally and we cannot read his mind so we don't know why he dates white women. All you can do is assume that because his past and current relationships involve white women that he must have been condition to do so. Until Tiger says something that, beyond reasonable doubt, proves he has been conditioned - let's let this man live his life and stop with the useless assumptions.
I don't see it as a useless assumption. I view it as a reasonable conclusion given the circumstances which has significant socialimplications.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

congrats! You're officially an idiot
I'm an idiot for stating my opinion? Ok.. you sound so very intelligent. What is your degree in? Oh wait.. you probably don't have one
tired.gif

Black men that go white simply just can't handle a sista, period. I'm black and I give props to any man who can handle a sista, they are high maintenance and need attention, white women on the other hand do whatever they're told (in most cases not all).

And you're a !%*.. so what lmao

no really, you had the most ignorant reply in this thread.

You mad cause I'm stating MY humble opinion?
ohwell.gif
Tryagain! The topic was about why the BLACK community is mad at the situation and I was stating my view on why that is so. If you got a problem with that thenkill yourself. But anyways, I got money to make no time for arguing with lames stalking niketalk all day...

I'm an idiot for stating my opinion? Ok.. you sound so very intelligent. What is your degree in? Oh wait.. you probably don't have one
tired.gif

Another idiotic statement, just because you have a degree doesn't make you intelligent. But i will make sure to tell my friends and family not to attendthe college you went to (if you did go to college) because the two statements you just made were very ignorant, I can only hope that they're your opinionsand not what you learned from school.
Spoiler [+]
I'm Black
Spoiler [+]
And I like every color of woman

saymoregotsole wrote:

saymoregotsole wrote:

saymoregotsole wrote:

You mad cause I'm stating MY humble opinion?
ohwell.gif
Try again! The topic was about why the BLACK community is mad at the situation and I was stating my view on why that is so. If you got a problem with that then kill yourself. But anyways, I got money to make no time for arguing with lames stalking niketalk all day...

laugh.gif
really because you sure seem to be spending a lot of time replying toeveryone and editing your replies to add more.

no where did i ever say i was mad at your idiotic statement. i was just pointing out your achievement: having the stupidest reply in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom